I like this tattoo wondering if its creepy tho looks cool to me but I don't wanna scare people lol thoughts?

Be real
  • I like this tattoo wondering if its creepy tho looks cool to me but I don't wanna scare people lol thoughts?This is main one
  • I like this tattoo wondering if its creepy tho looks cool to me but I don't wanna scare people lol thoughts?Needed second pic to post so here's my dog jack lol

1810

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it impressive and cool looking? Hell Yes!

However it is very intimidating especially once I saw the jack the ripper part.

• Yeah i might pass im already intimidating lol

• While I will openly admit it's an impressive tattoo (beautifully abstract and well crafted), wise choice man, it's really intimidating.