I like this tattoo wondering if its creepy tho looks cool to me but I don't wanna scare people lol thoughts?

Be real
  • I like this tattoo wondering if its creepy tho looks cool to me but I don't wanna scare people lol thoughts?This is main one
    Vote A
  • I like this tattoo wondering if its creepy tho looks cool to me but I don't wanna scare people lol thoughts?Needed second pic to post so here's my dog jack lol
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it impressive and cool looking? Hell Yes!

However it is very intimidating especially once I saw the jack the ripper part.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah i might pass im already intimidating lol

• While I will openly admit it's an impressive tattoo (beautifully abstract and well crafted), wise choice man, it's really intimidating.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• Not creepy... Why is it creepy?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a pretty cool looking tattoo! I say go for it and fuck what people think. It's your body and you'll be the one wearing it. Not them :).
    By the way your dog is so damn beautiful!

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not creepy per se. It's a little creepy that you want an homage to a serial killer on your body forever, but the artistry is nice.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thats what i like 2 and thats why im weary to get it but I don't know might change jack to jack the skeleton from a nightmare before Christmas lol

• Jack Skellington is way overdone. I would suggest a different historical figure or event, preferably unrelated to murder.

• You really want a tattoo about a serial killer who gutted prostitutes like fish? That's... extreme. Lol.

1|1
    0|0
    • Nah i just liked the clock and city design was thinking about doing my city and not putting him in it just looked cool to me but yeah that was my whole point... lol

• I see, I see. Well, as long as you keep that headline out.

• if you're close by I got a guy that can do it for you

0|1
    0|0
  • That would look awesome, shows that you like history.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah but he also killed women so it might scare off some potential dates even though im a good looking dude so I don't know yet lol i just like the city and clock

• then take our the news paperπŸ˜‚

• I hate bluff even if it's just a line ،، lovey dog by the way

0|1
    0|0
  • Get a tattoo because YOU want it. The tattoo looks pretty cool though.

Also love the doggy. <3

1|1
    0|0
  • Omg ! Jack is adorable!! He's sooo
    Sweet ❀

1|1
    0|0
    • Thnx hun yeah he's a cool dog extremely cuddly though can be overbearing at times lmao

• Ur dog is flipping adorable I'm in love

1|1
    0|0
  • I love that tattoo it looks so cool

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it looks killer

0|1
    0|0
  • that is freken insane!! i love it!!

0|1
    0|0
    • I like it 2 probably will look dope plus with a t shirt on can't see the Jack the Ripper part anyway

• either way it looks amazing!! the jack the ripper part gives it life tho

• it looks cool lol I want your dog 😭😭

0|1
    0|0
  • Weooooow That's NiceπŸ˜±πŸ‘Œ

0|1
    0|0
  • I pick your dog!!

1|1
    0|0
  • If that's you in the pic, you're pretty attractive so don't deface yourself with this hideous thing please. Bad sleeve tattoos especially with no particular theme or meaning are such a turn off.

Your dog is awesome.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah its me thanks hun I guess ill get something cute then and less on the crazy side and yeah he's awesome thnx :)

What Guys Said 9

• Your only 24 man, I think it looks really cool but hear me out. This is the rest of your life. Rest of your life. Ink bleeds, the tattoo might not but you may be investing more than just one tattoo. You might get another then another. Here is so things to consider.

Money:
    (Do you have enough money to buy a tattoo twice over and get it removed as well, and in cash? Should you invest this money? Do you have IRA accounts set up, and stocks set? Is your car paid off?
    Future:
    (How will this effect your employment/Career? Your relationships? Your kids? Your parents? Strangers? Yourself?)

Daily Life:
    What people will you attract because remember not everyone likes tattoos so you will be limiting yourself through this. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so if people judge/hate you on this be ready to handle that and brush it off since that's their opinion. People will stare since it is un common and want to look at it, I think it looks cool, but wouldn't recommend keeping it forever.

One day will you regret having this?

You want to pay a man to hurt you and your skin for several hours and permanently ink your skin forever? If it was against your will it would seem ludicrous! But is it any less crazy just because your willing to do this?

Tats like that, several hundred maybe few thousand I assume. That's a lot for some ink man. Put that in investment and make returns. Put that into your debts and make credit score better. (Best is to never use credit cards only debit/cash). Anyway, is it worth the money?

Why a Tattoo? What's the meaning?
    Do you need one, or just want one? Does this really define who you are? Or does your actions and daily life define who you are?

Is this what the best version of yourself looks like?

Stretch marks, scars, fat will alter your tattoos, are you fine with that.

Ask yourself these questions man, seriously. As big as a bussiness getting tattoos are, removing them is at large as well. Don't make a choice off other people's versions of you, be grounded, no peer pressure or outside influences.

I would recommend getting a several month long temporary tattoo movie stars get. That way you can walk around with it for a while.

Honestly, to me, there's more risk than anything else and I couldn't keep something like that on my shirt every day, let alone my skin.

Stay safe man, it looks cool but be careful, it's permanent!

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah probably a risk might get something on the normal side i just want a sleeve look dope with a watch and v neck thnx tho πŸ‘ŒπŸ» ill consider your thoughts

• It would look awesome bro, but I would rather have you with good skin and no regrets! Haha

• if it has a deep meaning to you and will always have then go for it, shouldn't care about what others say tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • The artwork is well done, but I think you can think of a better design overall. It's not what I would personally get.

0|1
    0|0
  • 10/10 voted for Jack. Who cares what people think, get what you like. I like it. But I'm into slightly scary sometimes horror things.

0|1
    0|0
  • this tatoo is sick but i hope you will find the right one to tatoo it onto you because it has some details.

and nice dog :3

0|1
    0|0
  • just the clock with ripper strikes is cool the rest is meh

0|1
    0|0
  • Tattoo your dog to your arm

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks like a cool tattoo

0|1
    0|0
  • are you selling your dog anytime soon?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes