Girls, how much and how often do you wear makeup? How old were you when you started using makeup?

PS! Guys who wear makeup feel free to answer as well!!

Nowadays already 8 year olds wear make-up which is completely crazy if you ask me. Im young women myself and wear slight makeup if i go to some place more formal or sometimes just out to town.

Since im young i don't like to wear dark colours i always wear natural shades. Also don't use lots of foundation mostly only concealer. Another thing i do is eyeliner but its never really dramatic just simple classic winged eyeliner.

Its not that i need to wear it, no i can leave my house happily without makeup on, most of the times i do! And i don't wear makeup to look older i just sometimes like to push myself up a little and feel more presentable

So coming back to my questions I was just curious when did you actually start using makeup? Do you even use makeup and if so how much and how often?

Thank you

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I started wearing makeup in middle school when I got my first pimple (haha I was freaking out!), and continued throughout middle school by wearing concealer, powder (to set the concealer), and mascara. By 8th grade, I decided to add in eyeliner.
    Now I am going into my junior year of high school (11th grade), and if it's a "stay-at-home" kind of day, I wear the same amount of makeup as I did back in middle school. On other days when I'm going out, either to school or hanging out with friends, I wear BB cream, concealer, powder, brow gel, eyeliner (black eyeliner on top, brown eyeliner on bottom waterline), mascara, and a tinted lip balm. I rarely ever use eyeshadow because I'm Asian and can't even see my eyelids when I open my eyes (haha).
    It might seem excessive on a day to day basis but makeup helps me feel more confident in myself and aids me in trying to be the best I can be.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 27

• I only use an eyeliner or eyepencil with some mascara. But I don't wear it daily. I only wear it on special occasions. I started using make up when I was about 10 or 11 years old - mascara and lip gloss. I have never liked make up, but it made me feel pretty back then because I had massive acne break outs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Literally just started wearing last week, only some basic powder and foundation, and only when at work.

Make-up ages your skin, too much tanning ages your skin. I still look like I'm in my early to mid 20s because I never wear any.

I'm only doing so now because I'm essentially a character performing in a costume at work, and I needed to cut out the glare from when it gets too hot and I start to sweat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear make up only on some special occasions or sometime when I'm in a mood to doll up a bit (doesn't happen very often).
    I prefer to wear a mascara, liner, lipstick and BB cream.. That's it. I don't know how to use concealers, contours and stuff, lol. I did bring eye shadows, blush, concealers, highlighters but to be honest, I never apply them. It just sits their in my mini vanity box for ages... Then I throw it away and buy new ones which I'll probably never use, lol 😳🙄

1|0
    0|0
    • 😂 awww hahaha, sometimes i just put on lio makeup when i wanna get some good pictures of myself hahah

• Show All
    • I will! You're really sweet! <3

• Aww that's super nice of you to say thank you 💕 so are you haha 💙

• Rarely, I don't like how it makes my skin feel and I'd rather sleep than get up early to apply it.
    When I was 15-16 I was allowed to buy some, it just never really became important

1|0
    0|0
  • Blush at around 3 for special occasions - literally whatever was left on my mom's brush after she did hers

Lipstick\gloss around 10

Powder foundation mascara eyeshadow 12
    14 bold eyeliner

Now I usually leave it to mascara and brow gel since both are blonde I need then darker since I sport blue hair. And a neutral lipstick.

Full makeup I wear maybe 3 days a week. Most days I can't be bothered and my skin looks better bare.

1|0
    0|0
  • i started playing around in kids makeup probably when i was 7 lol, i love makeup. i thought it was so fun and went to school a couple of times in (not so good) makeup but i never really wore it everyday or even every week until i was 14-15

1|0
    0|0
  • I started when I was 15. I use this tinted facial cream for my discoloration daily, and when I go out with friends and do stuff I use either mascara or eyeliner, and lipstick. Sometimes brow mascara stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do a face beat basically on the daily. I can pull the no makeup makeup if I don't have to work or go barefaced. But for most part 7/10 I'm wearing makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • lipstick on special occassions from 9,
    all make up at 14.

my daughter is 3 and loves make up and since kids make up is cheap (lipgloss and kids eyeshadow) i let her play with hers at home and wipe it off if we go out

1|0
    0|0
  • I did a little bit when I was 12 but didn't really use it until 13. I wear makeup just about everyday now and I am 15. I usually just wear eyeliner and mascara.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes