Girls, how much and how often do you wear makeup? How old were you when you started using makeup?

PS! Guys who wear makeup feel free to answer as well!!

Nowadays already 8 year olds wear make-up which is completely crazy if you ask me. Im young women myself and wear slight makeup if i go to some place more formal or sometimes just out to town.

Since im young i don't like to wear dark colours i always wear natural shades. Also don't use lots of foundation mostly only concealer. Another thing i do is eyeliner but its never really dramatic just simple classic winged eyeliner.

Its not that i need to wear it, no i can leave my house happily without makeup on, most of the times i do! And i don't wear makeup to look older i just sometimes like to push myself up a little and feel more presentable

So coming back to my questions I was just curious when did you actually start using makeup? Do you even use makeup and if so how much and how often?

Thank you

281

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I started wearing makeup in middle school when I got my first pimple (haha I was freaking out!), and continued throughout middle school by wearing concealer, powder (to set the concealer), and mascara. By 8th grade, I decided to add in eyeliner.
    Now I am going into my junior year of high school (11th grade), and if it's a "stay-at-home" kind of day, I wear the same amount of makeup as I did back in middle school. On other days when I'm going out, either to school or hanging out with friends, I wear BB cream, concealer, powder, brow gel, eyeliner (black eyeliner on top, brown eyeliner on bottom waterline), mascara, and a tinted lip balm. I rarely ever use eyeshadow because I'm Asian and can't even see my eyelids when I open my eyes (haha).
    It might seem excessive on a day to day basis but makeup helps me feel more confident in myself and aids me in trying to be the best I can be.