What's a fad you hope will never make a comeback?

1418

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I'm not much of a fan of weeaboos. I'm all for living and let live, but they make me question my morality since I just wanna punch them in the shnozz

• Soldiers riding horses. We should keep animals away from our silly games as much as possible.

• Overly baggy jeans. Even women were wearing them when I was growing up in the 90's. It looks so ghetto and trashy.

• Definitely men's haircuts for straight hair and bangs. I wore that hair style back in the 70's when i went to school. I sure hope the style is gone.

• Swabbies.
    Wafflestompers.

Oh wait... they both did!

Okay, long hair. The greaser look.

Hmmm... everything comes back around. :(

LOL

• Small Jane Fonda butts, or at the least, those 80's workout outfits

• Chinos

• Feminism

• marriage

• CHEATING... it's the worst fashion today

• bad eyebrows on women

• Skinny jeans on men

• Fedoras

• swaggers

• Pokemon or yugioh

• I love your questions ^^

What Girls Said 13

• Sagging Pants, visible underwear is nasty looking!!

• Wearing dark lip liner, but with no lipgloss or lipstick.

• Needle thin eyebrows. Some thin eyebrows look good but too thin is outrageous. Feather eyebrows are weird too.

• The drag queen makeup all the Instagram girls and YouTube gurus wear.

• I have one in mind but I'm not saying it because a lot of you guys will disagree with me, so I'm going to put skirted pants as my answer instead. I have no problem with what people choose to wear, so when I say this trend must die, I don't really mean it. The thing is with the fad that I refused to state in my opinion is that it's a disadvantage to me because when I go to the store and look for (not mentioning the item) regular ones, I only find the ones that I don't like since they're a trend. More so, they're also inconvenient, makes shopping hard :/

• Well now I really want to know what you wanted to answer in the first place. That's not fair! πŸ˜‚

• I used to not understand ripped jeans (I still don't get the ones that are completely torn apart) until I once fell and ripped my jeans from the knees. Then I was like "Oh, this kinda looks nice". I still don't really get why I think it looks nice, maybe I've just been exposed to them everywhere and started to see it as a normal thing, but I know how annoying it is to look for jeans and then the only ones you find are ripped. πŸ˜…

• I have to be extra careful when I put them on, it's annoying when my foot ends up in the hole.

• The short shorts that all the butt is out.

• Daisy dukes? Naaa women are just taking regular shorts and hiking them up to their rib cage for the same effect but worse because we can't their waists, i. e. you look fatter than you really are.

• duck face

• mullet

• Those bright coloured leg warmers

• Self esteem.

• Fidget spinners and ugly clothes.

• Colour blocking :-D

• flannels good lord