What kind of syles do guys like on girls?

Clothing wise?

028

What Guys Said 27

• I wish skirts were more of a thing in the west look Korean and Japanese girls in Tokyo or respective city in south korea. they look really good and many are in their 20-30s up to 40s well yes they look exceptionally young for a long time. but skirts are really underrated. I guess you need to be in a pretty warm country for it though.

• I think every guy is different however most will like what looks good on you. It doesn't really matter what you wear as long as it suits you. If you want to be seductive then guys will obviously turn there heads. Dressing seductive often involves showing off your legs and body shape if you've got a good figure. The problem with dressing seductive is that almost every guy will look and you might get more attention than you want and also a lot of players will be trying to get with you.

• Different girls suit different styles; age and shape are to be considered so what looks good on one girl may look horrific on someone else.

• I like a professional looking woman, conservative look because a woman dressed like this is secure within herself and will not be noticed by her clothes or lack thereof, but by her ability to adapt to any environment.

• depends on what activity
    casual is lose or not much
    dinner can be formal
    you and your boy friend at home nude or lose clothing
    nude for attraction to sex

• I personally like this kind.

• t shirt or tank top and jeans or shorts, but not so short that your ass hangs out. anything decent really

• Skirts and dresses. Classy elegant skirts and dresses. If I see your panties while you are standing... it's not classy.

• Really. depends... business wise I like power looks. Going out for the evening, I like that flirty sexy look, maybe some provocative.

• Plaid clothing, beanies, torn jeans and converse 🤤

• Doesn't matter as long as they can match and pull it off

• it not what shit likes , it's what he should complement.

• No clothes

• I love a jeans and t shirt kinda girl.

• Depends on the guy.

• no clothing.. lol

• Personally I like the preppy style.

• I like baggy shirts or crop tops and jeans

• With class

• astronaut style

• Dress, flat shoes

• No clothes

• skirts dresses. short shorts.

• girly, normal or tomboyish

• No clothes

• I love modest girls who dress like they know they are worth the effort. I prefer a lovely skirt and a nice shirt on a woman.

• top less
    bottom less

What Girls Said 0