Acne and acne scar tips?

So I have acne AND acne scars on my forehead. Then on my chin area I have like the same thing. I just don't know what to do...
:(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey I'm in the same position as you I have them pretty much on my face everywhere and it murders my self Esteem... The best thing to do is to let them fade naturally and try dry your skin out at night then re moisturise it in the morning... Try using products with salicylic acid they dry u skin out a lot and can get rid of dead skin cells

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Try Bio-oil. It helps reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks. You need to use it over several months to start seeing an effect, but I've heard positive reviews about it.
    https://www.bio-oil.com/en-us/

If you are really concerned about it, I would suggest seeing a dermatologist, who would be able to recommend different treatments.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Back about 27 years ago, the dark ages and shit, the Czech discovered something revolutionary, something that would change the world of cosmetics forever...
    Seriously xD
    They discovered that whale brain mucus helped acne and recovering from scars that aren't too deep, yet that was already known, so what they discovered was that human sperm is almost 98% identical, instead of using chemicals that are extremely difficult to achieve they just use frozen cum and use a couple of other mixtures so they mask the smell and make it less liquid-y..
    When I found out oh boy, my acne disappeared in less than a month, go on, call me disgusting.
    If it works it works!

0|0
    0|0
  • Do nothing in a few years it'll be all gone😊

0|0
    3|0
  • go see a dermatologist

0|0
    0|0
  • Same. Relatable

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Laser is available? But I only recommend it if you have fair skin

0|0
    0|0
  • drink more water

1|0
    0|0
    • Doing that. Drinking 4 litres a day. anything else?

• I don't really know :( wish 4 litres is a lot
      I guess you meetthe right medicine or find another way by herbs

• You can try green clay masks

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes