Acne and acne scar tips?

So I have acne AND acne scars on my forehead. Then on my chin area I have like the same thing. I just don't know what to do...
:(

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey I'm in the same position as you I have them pretty much on my face everywhere and it murders my self Esteem... The best thing to do is to let them fade naturally and try dry your skin out at night then re moisturise it in the morning... Try using products with salicylic acid they dry u skin out a lot and can get rid of dead skin cells

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Try Bio-oil. It helps reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks. You need to use it over several months to start seeing an effect, but I've heard positive reviews about it.
    https://www.bio-oil.com/en-us/

If you are really concerned about it, I would suggest seeing a dermatologist, who would be able to recommend different treatments.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE