My face is breaking out in acne and I have a wedding to attend on Sunday! Help?

I've been under a lot of stress lately (plus I'm on my period) and my face has broke out with acne for the last few days. I have to attend a friend's wedding this Sunday and I desperately want it to go away or at least hide it. Suggestions?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• try either calicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide those are the most medically prescribed I'm usually sprayed with makeup for work but I use dermablend mousse it's really good for hiding bumps and redness