My face is breaking out in acne and I have a wedding to attend on Sunday! Help?

I've been under a lot of stress lately (plus I'm on my period) and my face has broke out with acne for the last few days. I have to attend a friend's wedding this Sunday and I desperately want it to go away or at least hide it. Suggestions?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• try either calicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide those are the most medically prescribed I'm usually sprayed with makeup for work but I use dermablend mousse it's really good for hiding bumps and redness

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• get a major head injury that stops you from feeling half of your face and ends up making you have to have bandages all over your face for a bunch of months, it worked for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That happens to me all the time just wash your face every morning and night with cleanser or soap with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide and try to get a coverup with blemish treatment in it for the day

0|0
    0|0
  • Tea tree oil, or a calming mask (such as a shea butter clay mask from Target)

0|0
    0|0
    • to hide it, I would just lightly pat concealer on and try not to put any powder products on so it doesn't bunch up on the skin!

Recommended myTakes