I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no. Long hair is a gift from Nature. wear it proudly,

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If you cut it you should donate!! I recently cut mine because I was getting ready to go to college and wanted something different, so I gave 11 inches to help cancer patients... You can do your research, different organizations have different donation requirements... I used Pantene Beautiful Lengths (their minimum length is 8 inches) they were my top pick because the wigs they make are distributed for FREE to people who lost their hair to cancer whereas some organizations charge for wigs... Definitely something to consider... Such a great feeling being able to help someone else ♥️

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• If you have a boyfriend , then you better not cut your hair without his permission , otherwise you may get rejected. Personally , I like long hair. But if that hair style does not suit you face , then you can cut your hair and shape them as per the best style that suits your face. Having the right hairstyle for your face is more important.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. But if my boyfriend rejected me because of a haircut, he wouldn't be my boyfriend.

• Show All
    • And what about girls asking guys to shave their body hair on face , chest , hands and feet. Will you ask your boyfriend to shave body hair?

• I don't mind a man with body hair. What I do mind is good hygiene.

• Better lighting, please. I can't tell the difference between your hair and your dress. Really hard to decide

0|0
    0|0
    • if you look at my hand, it is at that level

• Maybe make it a little shorter if it's bothering you but it looks fine

1|0
    0|0
  • I think a bit shorter might suit you very well

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.
    Look how long it is 👍🏻

1|0
    0|0
  • No don't it your hair look good

1|0
    0|0
  • your hair, your choice

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait til you hit 40.

1|0
    0|0
  • you should style it

1|0
    0|0
  • why are you asking first of all

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut it and style it as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Please don't cut your hair are so nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just leave it the way it is.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I had hair to my waist, but am SO happy I cut off to a bob. It's so nice and makes me feel more youthful and energetic.

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair was that long and I used to say that I would never cut it but I donated 8 inches and I still love my hair and it's easier to take care of

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want to, but you might regret it or miss your long hair afterwards

1|0
    0|0
  • hummm no. but if you really want to, just a little above Yr hips

0|0
    0|0
  • Only 3-4 inches at most. Long hair looks great

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah you should take about 3 to 4 inches off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's really long

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, if you ever want it to dry...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's up to you as to whether you want to or not, but I'm envious of your hair! Mine unfortunately seems to stop growing at slightly above mid-back these days. :(

0|0
    0|0
    • I forgot to add that if you do decide to cut it, it will probably be much easier to take care of (mine was when I cut it from lower-back to shoulder length when I was in my early teens), but it will take a long time to grow back if you change your mind, and mine has never gotten as long as it was and it's been almost 10 years. :(

• You do what you want to do, not what people suggest you should do

1|0
    0|0
    • obviously. but than again i feel like asking. ;)

• Don't be one of those people who are hung up on the opinions of people who don't really matter. You look like a darker version of Rapunzel :) Don't do anything unless you're sure. All the best

• agree. thanks

• Yessssss that's way too long

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes