Should I cut my hair?

Should I cut my hair??

• Yes
  • No

1214

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no. Long hair is a gift from Nature. wear it proudly,

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If you cut it you should donate!! I recently cut mine because I was getting ready to go to college and wanted something different, so I gave 11 inches to help cancer patients... You can do your research, different organizations have different donation requirements... I used Pantene Beautiful Lengths (their minimum length is 8 inches) they were my top pick because the wigs they make are distributed for FREE to people who lost their hair to cancer whereas some organizations charge for wigs... Definitely something to consider... Such a great feeling being able to help someone else ♥️

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE