Do you think I'm too young for eyelash extensions?

okay so me and my sister went to Walmart last week before we left to take her to college and she let me buy these lashes because she said we would practice putting them on but I don't know if I would look too "grown wearing lashes?" They aren't the really thick lashes. They're thin.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you mean fake eyelashes.. :) and you're not too Young in my opinion but if you never wear makeup start with mascara or natural looking lashes first

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• yeeees.

1|0
    0|0
    • but I don't think anyone would notice that much. they're already thin so maybe they can blend in with my real lashes

• Show All
    • okay well you made me think of them differently now

• glad to help

• Not sure

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I think you are a bit too young. However, if you get them do not wear them when school starts.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're not too young for it. Eyelash extensions can look pretty natural when done right. If you were maybe 13/14 then I would say you're too young for it. If you're old enough to handle a car, then you're old enough for make-up. It's also not like you're wearing something that'll have guys viewing you as easy bait.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have fake lashes. Not lash extensions.

But everyone has to learn eventually. At least you're at home where your mom can help you out.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think she knows how to apply fake lashes

• That's what youtube is for right? XD But like if you poke your eye or it gets infected your mom will be there to advise

Recommended myTakes