Makeup or no/little makeup?

Makeup or no/little makeup?
Makeup or no/little makeup?

824

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough debate this is. Make-up is great when done right. No make-up is also great with the right girl. What I mean is, I've found some girls to possess the ability to look good with or without make-up, they just look damn beautiful regardless. There are also girls who look great with make-up but dreadful without it. And then there are some girls where their make-up looks terrible and without make-up it's just as bad. It really comes down to what the individual eye sees.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No makeup, I actually thought those were pics of two different people

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • they are two different people