Do you care if girls shave their legs?

I have seen a few girls at college wearing shorts and they don't shave their legs (yes, I noticed because they sit by my side in class). I honestly don't care of they do or don't, I prefer to shave because it feels so smooth, but I was curios to know what other people think about it. Do you mind if your girlfriend stopped shaving, or could care less?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was conditioned to not like leg hair, but it honestly doesn't matter. I rather have someone comfortable with themselves than anything else. if that means you shave, awesome. if that means you don't shave, awesome

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that we females can make our own choices. Honestly, everyone has different opinions. Certain females feel that we need to look clean and like a proper lady. On the other hand, other females we prefer not too. Pubic Hair is part of our bodies and we embrace that. We are all mammals. If a male really loves us then he will let us embrace our body and our choices.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I prefer shaved below the hairline except for eyebrows on a girl, however for the legs and arms it's not a strong preference.
    So she can easily make up for hair anywhere with other things if she wants as far as I'm concerned.
    That said, things adds up.

1|0
    0|0
    • what exactly did you mean by shave below the hairline? To shave her face? Or you meant your face?

• No hair in her face, armpits, pubic area, anal area, legs, arms, anywhere else.
      Eyebrows and eyelashes is ok.
      Nose hair is technically ok if trimmed.
      Hair long enough to give a good grip at least, possibly longer.

That's *my* preference.
      I know other men that have totally different preferences on several of these areas.

• Depends really. I personally dont care if a girl shaves or not, but my wife is in the same boat as you, she says it just feels weird to her not to shave.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do care. I prefer that they don't shave anywhere.
    ~JSmith

2|0
    0|0
  • I care a lot as well, no facial hair, leg hair, arm pit/arm hair. I mean than can have a little stubble or whatever on the legs and arms but knowing she was going to shave would make it okay.

0|0
    1|0
  • no because I don't shave my legs and personality is always the most important thing. I don't care about looks

3|0
    0|0
  • it would depend on the guy. if he likes the hair keep it if you want. if he doesn't try shaving. its really up to you. if you want to have the hair or not

1|0
    0|0
    • Why should she shave just if he doesn't like it

• to try something new I guess, but like I said its up to her if she wants to or not

• shaving legs of girls for me is necessary if only the hairs are like dark or long or too much!

3|0
    0|0
  • I suppose depends how noticeable the hair is for me - In most cases probably not too bothered

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I shave my face and take care of myself I expect her to have good hygeine as well. I don't think its that hard to shave if I was way too hairy in other places Id shave there too.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter at all to me, except for her pussy if she wants to be eaten out because hair just gets in the way of that somewhat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if that means I can start relaxing on my hygiene as well, and she doesn't expect me to find it as attractive as shaved legs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse I mind. I dont want her looking like a monkey

1|0
    3|0
  • Yes i mind a lot, a girl should be shaved, i can at least understand some pelous on the arms (and they're ugly as well), on the other part of the body i can't

0|0
    1|0
  • i love shaved girls i like shaving them and love them shaving me

1|0
    0|0
  • yes of course it's so disgusting a girl with hairy legs wow I wanted to eat a Pizza but this imagination made my hunger run away

0|1
    2|0
    • I hope you shave too then, would be a shame if you were disgusted by your own legs

• guys are mostly not realy interested in there own body. I shave my butt, my genitals, my upper part of the legs and my breast and I shave my armpits. I think it's disgusting when a girl don't shaved her legs and for guys it's disgusting to have a hairy back or hairy armpits

• I mean maybe it depends, she should shave but if she doesn't for like 5 days it's ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah for sure who wants to fuck Godzilla?

1|1
    1|0
  • I wouldn't mind a hairy girly at all

2|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer shaved.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer it, but as long it's not a jungle.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• I honestly don't mind at all. I shave, because I've got dark thick hair so it'd be very noticeable. But no one has to shave! Society makes everyone think they have to live up to these "perfect" expectations. Smooth legs, skinny body, big butt and boobs, long hair. BUT NO! Everyone is their own person and we're free to do what we chose. We're all perfect the way we are. Someone likes hair on their legs, so be it! You do you and no one else should have a say on it :)

3|0
    0|0
  • I have curly dark hair and I'm actually kinda light skin, so I have to shave. However, I really don't like to so I where long clothing

5|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend doesn't mind anymore. But i honestly prefer shaving. I only shave if the hair feels unbearable. I noticed if I let my hair grow long enough, it feels like it is snagging against my pants or leggings.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wax mine. lol It prevents stubble, and lasts longer

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind and I also believe my boyfriend doesn't mind. Having two huge scars on my leg from a sports activity doesn't bother me, what more these harmless leg hairs? :D

1|1
    0|0
  • To all gals showing leg: Shave, or wax, or something. Please!

1|0
    1|0
  • I prefer a girl to shave (if I'd be dating one). She doesn't have to regularly but I'm not a fan of jungle.

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less

1|1
    0|0
  • I care if my legs aren't shaved. I hate body hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never shave and my guy likes it hairy. Especially the pooch

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't. But other people do. I have even heard some of my female friends commenting on that about other girls and I have confronted them about it. Ever since then they stopped.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes