Do you care if girls shave their legs?

I have seen a few girls at college wearing shorts and they don't shave their legs (yes, I noticed because they sit by my side in class). I honestly don't care of they do or don't, I prefer to shave because it feels so smooth, but I was curios to know what other people think about it. Do you mind if your girlfriend stopped shaving, or could care less?

1224

Most Helpful Guy

• I was conditioned to not like leg hair, but it honestly doesn't matter. I rather have someone comfortable with themselves than anything else. if that means you shave, awesome. if that means you don't shave, awesome

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that we females can make our own choices. Honestly, everyone has different opinions. Certain females feel that we need to look clean and like a proper lady. On the other hand, other females we prefer not too. Pubic Hair is part of our bodies and we embrace that. We are all mammals. If a male really loves us then he will let us embrace our body and our choices.