I feel super ugly?

I feel ugly are there anyways to change my mindset I've been through so much shit and hurting and people betraying at the end of all of it I get called ugly, maybe it's because of my skin color im called ugly I'm not sure how do I get over this feeling?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Look in today's society things are really messed up. Magazines and airbrushed women, porn which also makes men look at the women they see in person differently. You can always say that you are ugly, but the truth is you were made that way, you were made that way to perfection. A thing I like to say is a women's imperfections are what makes her perfect. Now that's not always the case sometimes they are not good. But I'm talking about beauty here. Society looks at women with the highest of standards even the nerd nerds will have a standard mindset of say a seven. Things like tv, porn, and models all have their own role in this. I am sure you are not ugly and don't even let anyone tell you that. Their is a guy out their who will one day probably marry you and I hope that he will see you as his soulmate. You need to stop thinking about your imperfections and start thinking about what kind off guy your looking for. The kind of guy I would reccomend is someone who would like to spend time with you, someone who won't criticize you, he won't tell you what to do unless it's hurting the relationship, someone who does not lie to you , and someone who will assure you that are are beautiful just the way you are. Now life is not fair and you might not be able to go out with J Beebs but I'm sure if you put your mind to it, you will be able to find the right guy who will treat you with the respect and encouragement needed. Stop worrying about if your ugly or not and go out their and and find yourself a boy that tells you your pretty as hell so you don't have to debate whether your ugly or not.

• "Look in today's society things are really messed up. Magazines and airbrushed women, porn which also makes men look at the women they see in person differently."

And what about all the six pack ab male models and all super heroes have six pack abs, tall and white why is that ok? Why is it acceptable for women to have unrealistic standards? So you mean to tell me the media and society portraying men as tall six pack ab models is healthy and good for boys and men? But portraying women as thin or fit m models is bad for women?

" Society looks at women with the highest of standards even the nerd nerds will have a standard mindset of say a seven."

Society also looks at men with the highest standards (six pack abs, 6ft height, white, rich, big penis)

Speaking of porn it also sets unrealistic standards for men since not all men have huge dicks like pornstars and because of porn especially non-black men.

Most Helpful Girl

• someone said find a man. I don't think that's the best advice. you're fifteen. And I been through betrayal By friends family etc I got called the worst. names but by the end of it that's their perception of me. it's not mine. I am not what other people label me to be and maybe you should keep reminding yourself of that. you character is what you are. your reputation is what others think of you. so build your character. everything people tell you bad will bother you because well you're human but it doesn't mean it's true. it helps you in a way to say you won't become like that.