How do you like her nails?

I personally like to keep my nails short and unpainted, because it feels cleaner to me. However a lot of girls like their nails the opposite, and it could look pretty cool, but what are the thoughts of the bois?How do you like her nails??

522

Most Helpful Guy

• I like nails to be short. I think it looks much better. I keep my own short too because I play the guitar. As for painted nails: I think it's cute when girls do it once in a while. Like once a week or even rarer. That's kind of what my wife does. She usually feels like painting her nails in the summer but keeps them unpainted during the rest of the year. Or sometimes she only paints the nails of a few fingers but not all. I personally think that's cuter than a girl who paints her nails every single day. That's a tad too girly for my taste.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm like you. It feels cleaner, plus I have more important things to do with my time