How do you like her nails?

I personally like to keep my nails short and unpainted, because it feels cleaner to me. However a lot of girls like their nails the opposite, and it could look pretty cool, but what are the thoughts of the bois?How do you like her nails??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like nails to be short. I think it looks much better. I keep my own short too because I play the guitar. As for painted nails: I think it's cute when girls do it once in a while. Like once a week or even rarer. That's kind of what my wife does. She usually feels like painting her nails in the summer but keeps them unpainted during the rest of the year. Or sometimes she only paints the nails of a few fingers but not all. I personally think that's cuter than a girl who paints her nails every single day. That's a tad too girly for my taste.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm like you. It feels cleaner, plus I have more important things to do with my time

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I like them like how you keep your nails. I have a real thing for a girl's hands. I think they're very graceful and beautiful, and the long or fake nails painted in garish colors just takes away from that.

0|1
    0|1
  • Lmao Drake gets me every time. Her nails look like... Nails lol

1|0
    0|1
  • I love short but painted nails they can be kinda long too but not to the point where they look ghetto lol

0|1
    0|2
  • I like long nails, but only if they are real. French tipped are nice.

0|1
    0|1
  • I like Them short and painted. The long ones seems to be doing too much

0|0
    0|2
  • Unpainted or clear polish. Painted is unattractive. I especially dislike removed cuticles, egh.

0|0
    0|1
  • I prefer them shorter. As for painted/unpainted, whichever she likes.

0|1
    0|1
  • I like clean & clear nails, nails coloured only occassionally!

0|1
    0|1
  • The shape of the normal nails is perfect keep that shape but paint them like the above picture.

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends on the hands if they are slim then long nails look better else short and nail art depends

0|0
    0|2
  • Top looks like she's trying too hard, bottom looks more natural

0|1
    0|1
  • Am indifferent, but excessively longs ones are not preferred !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey there normie ;)

0|0
    0|2
  • Un painted , natural

0|1
    0|1
  • The bottom nails yes

0|1
    0|1
  • I like the first one

0|0
    0|2
  • Painted or not but not shorter than the second pic

0|0
    0|2
  • I like them short and painted

0|0
    0|2
  • I prefer the second one

0|0
    0|1
  • I like them shorter, and simply painted

0|0
    0|2
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• I love long natural nails but I don't mind short nails as well... I used to keep them short because of playing the guitar.

0|1
    0|0
  • I keep mine somewhere in between and painted a natural color. The top is a little too much. It can look intimidating and off-putting

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't paint my nails I will only paint my toes and as far as putting on false nails go I'm out.

0|0
    0|1
  • I hate the blue ones. It's just so trashy

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes