Your favorite guy's scents?

Looking for something affordably daily wearing (office use, evening dinner etc.) Not looking to go out to bars or clubs with these. Wouldn't mind trying something new other than these.
  • Your favorite guy's scents?Chanel Bleu
  • Your favorite guy's scents?Creed Irish Tweed
  • Your favorite guy's scents?Dior Sauvage
    Vote C
  • Other (please list)
    Vote D

2720

Most Helpful Girl

• So this is a tough question, actually. Because — at the risk of sounding like a sephora associate — yr own personal chemistry totally affects the way most scents smell. Some scents that smell fantastic on one boy, will just smell **wrong** on another.

So... Given I have no idea what you smell like, outside of vague guesses based on yr (presumed) ethnicity... here are a few options that smell good on pretty much **everyone** and that DON'T interact too much with yr own skin chemistry.

__

Issey Miyake's Nuit d'Issey
    www.fragrancefind.co.za/.../...t_parfume_125ml.jpg

Careful with this one, since there's also a women's Nuit d'Issey (which, I think, comes in a white bottle).

This is definitely my no. 1 recommendation for a scent that you don't need to, and honestly can't, layer (since it would overpower the other layers), and that smells great regardless of who's wearing it.

It also comes in a 200 mL (6.7 ounce) bottle (!). which isn't cheap, but, on a per unit basis, it's pretty economical.

__

Do you have sephora stores out there? if so, they'll give you 3 samples every time you go in (regardless of whether you buy anything). If there are any sephora stores on yr regular beaten path, you'd be surprised at the size of the haul you can accumulate for free. their samples are big enough to last you almost a week of daily wear, so, a handful of visits and you're set for a few months.

Not every sephora will have Nuit d'Issey. But they'll all have Sauvage (good choice btw).
    also, Eau Sauvage and Fahrenheit, both from Dior -- both good as well. If bleu de Chanel smells good on you, those will too.

__

Also. Get samples of this... and layer it on top of, like, EVERYTHING:

https://fimgs.net/images/secundar/o.49288.jpg

Trust me.

The price point is absurd -- especially for a fragrance that's best used as a top layer -- but, sephora gives free samples. (:

• Wil definitely give your recommendations a sniff. Especially the tom ford. Never really tried his stuff despite hearing good things.

• Yea we do have Victoria's secrets shops here
      Dunno about the bebe fragrance but I guess we do too cause I 've been to shops where you can find the bebe brand

• @archiz yh the bebe fragrances and home goods (like bedsheets, shower curtains, etc) are sold in all sorts of random stores. In yr country I don't know, honestly.
      Weirdly, when bebe still had physical stores (they closed all their stores in the US) they didn't sell the fragrances or home goods in the stores.

The off-price department stores here in the States (Marshall's, Burlington, TJ Maxx) carry bebe fragrances.
      In France the closest equivalent I can think of would be Tati, but, Tati doesn't have as many brand names.

In Lebanon... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If the shipping doesn't kill you, then, eBay is probably yr best bet. (Look for "tester" bottles — those are usually legit, and cheaper. I've seen testers of the Hermès Mandarine Ambrée 100ml, which normally retails for about US$120, for as low as US$40.)

Most Helpful Guy