Makeup tips for light lashes and brows?

I've got very light lashes and brows and bland eyes. I absolutely hate them. What would you suggest? Sorry for the ugly no-makeup pic, lol. Makeup tips for light lashes and brows??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Clearly using mascara on your lashes will work wonders, if your inexperienced try using a dark brown first off then once comfortable move to black.

Next you can use a brow powder again this comes in a blonde colour and it's powder so it's not heavy or dark and you can build and blend and if it's to dark you make a mistake you can simply wash off, but it does stay on well when applied in the brows until you wash your face at the end of the day.

You can use a very light shadow on the lids say a light tan, fawn, colour so it won't be dark but it will give you a light shade. If when you get more comfortable you could do a liner pencil on the bottom lid again in a brown then advance to a black when more comfortable

You can also look up makeup tutorials online

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• listen to the girls here but I think they're cute

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• You don't have much hair so anything besides a eyebrow powder or a soft eyebrow pencil would look too fake. Stick to your natural color and use eyebrow powder to fill in your brows. For your eyelashes use a brown mascara because black would be too strong your hair color. Or you can always go for an eyelash extension. Nyx eyebrow cake powder is super and inexpensive Mac eyeshadows work really well as well as an eyebrow powder. And benefit has a great brown mascara

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your eyes are gorgeous, light lashes/brows or not! Seriously, your eye color is anything but bland, and your eye shape is beautiful.
    However, if you want to go for natural makeup that'd darken your eyelashes and eyebrows, I suggest brown mascara, a shade of light brown eyebrow powder and/or eyebrow gel. If you'd like, you could also use some brown eyeliner for more definition to your eyes.

Pencil and crayon eyeliner is easier when it comes to fixing smears and smudges, but it won't be as defined as liquid liner. Liquid liner will give you a cleaner, more defined stroke if you know what you're doing, but it's not as forgiving when it comes to mistakes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd use a light brown shadow in the outer corner and maybe a gold or shimmery lid shadow. I'd suggest brown mascara and a light colored powder for your brows if you're looking to fill them in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Use brown eyebrow powder. It doesn't have to be dark brown, but if you're feeling bold, go for that. Eyeliner and mascara are good, too.

2|0
    0|0
  • If you want to darken up these features I would go with a brow powder or pencil. And mascara for the eyelashes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey you're not ugly :) And i love your eye color, mine was black and it was boring lol. Maybe at times if you feel like a little uncomfortable, try to put mascara and eyeliner, that's what I do :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've ever coloured my eyebrows. probably you want to try too?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a light brown brow shade. Pomade or pencil. Wear brown mascara but black is fine too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black mascara

0|0
    1|0
  • When doing this kind of makeuo remember that there´s no such thing as overdoing lashes (themorgethe better, in my opinion) but there deffinitely IS such a thing as overdoing brows and it is not cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your light lashes and brows are beautiful! Still, if you're really displeased with the way you look, you can maybe try dying or tinting them. But I think you're lovely! Also, I would kill for your amazing eye color :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a friend who is super blonde and one time I saw her out of the shower without makeup and oh my!! 😱😱😱 she had like no eyebrows or eyelashes lol but she told me she uses brown liner for her eyebrows and mascara to make sure you can see her eyelashes

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara, some people even go as far dieing them. I'd honestly just put on mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try light brown mascara. Don't go black

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes