Makeup tips for light lashes and brows?

I've got very light lashes and brows and bland eyes. I absolutely hate them. What would you suggest? Sorry for the ugly no-makeup pic, lol. Makeup tips for light lashes and brows??

151

Most Helpful Girl

• Clearly using mascara on your lashes will work wonders, if your inexperienced try using a dark brown first off then once comfortable move to black.

Next you can use a brow powder again this comes in a blonde colour and it's powder so it's not heavy or dark and you can build and blend and if it's to dark you make a mistake you can simply wash off, but it does stay on well when applied in the brows until you wash your face at the end of the day.

You can use a very light shadow on the lids say a light tan, fawn, colour so it won't be dark but it will give you a light shade. If when you get more comfortable you could do a liner pencil on the bottom lid again in a brown then advance to a black when more comfortable

You can also look up makeup tutorials online