What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl?

On a guy, I prefer something like skaterboy, hipster, or athletic wear. So I guess things like in these pics:
What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl? What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl?What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl?What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl?What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl?What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl?Things I like on a guy:
Tops-
Hoodies, Ralph Lauren Polos, Comical Graphic Tees, Black/White Tees, Baseball Jerseys, Tracksuits, Plaid Shirts, and Leather Jackets
Bottoms-
Loose Bootcut jeans, Cargo Shorts, Khaki Pants, and Sweatpants
Footwear-
Nike Trainers or Forces, Polo Boat Shoes, Timberlands, Vans and HighTop Converse
Headwear-
Beanies, Baseball Caps
#FashionFun
The pics and statements above are my personal preference on a guy. Below i want you to state your personal preference for the gender (s) you're attracted to
Question now closed. All mhos have been selected

1139

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls