What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl?

On a guy, I prefer something like skaterboy, hipster, or athletic wear. So I guess things like in these pics:
What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl? What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl?What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl?What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl?What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl?What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl?Things I like on a guy:
Tops-
Hoodies, Ralph Lauren Polos, Comical Graphic Tees, Black/White Tees, Baseball Jerseys, Tracksuits, Plaid Shirts, and Leather Jackets
Bottoms-
Loose Bootcut jeans, Cargo Shorts, Khaki Pants, and Sweatpants
Footwear-
Nike Trainers or Forces, Polo Boat Shoes, Timberlands, Vans and HighTop Converse
Headwear-
Beanies, Baseball Caps
#FashionFun
Updates:
The pics and statements above are my personal preference on a guy. Below i want you to state your personal preference for the gender (s) you're attracted to
Question now closed. All mhos have been selected

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

What Girls Said 9

• I guess I like more of the preppie look on a guy. Khakis and a button-down shirt with the top two buttons left undone work for me. However, I got to admit, the guys in those pictures look pretty hot too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the ladies :)

(Btw, I couldn't find good pics of women who weren't white. Not that white girls aren't pretty, but there's lots of fish in the sea, you know ;) But the outfits are adorable!!!)

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess like I do. I wear a lot of band shirts and hoodies. Usually paired with jeans or leggings and Vans, Converse, or a pair of Nikes.

1|0
    0|0
  • When he's not working, my guy lives in the third guy outfit. Every day.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats hot 😍

• Lol. I guess, I like seeing him in his suit tho. by the time I get to see him he's always changed out of it and into the cargo shorts and a tee. Oh and flip flops too.

• I hate business wear so i'd love that. My boyfriend mostly wears the last pic with a white or black tee, but i'd love to see him in some jeans for once

• I like the classy business wear on guys: dress shirts ❀

I also like the hipster/rocker look with beanie hats and skinny jeans

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh gosh i hate biz wear and skinniez lol πŸ™ˆ I do like fitted but not skintight on the legs

• Show All
    • No im saying i dont like Business wear nor skinniez lol

• I like the same stuff honestly, I like sporty clothes the most.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a guy that can switch it up. One that can look good casual and dressed up. But I'm not that picky. Jeans, t-shirts, sweats, backwards hats, sneakers and boots are pretty much what I like.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a guy who can wear his clothes and not the other way around lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything my boyfriend wears.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes