What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl?

On a guy, I prefer something like skaterboy, hipster, or athletic wear. So I guess things like in these pics:
What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl? What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl?What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl?What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl?What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl?What style outfits do you like to see on a guy/girl?Things I like on a guy:
Tops-
Hoodies, Ralph Lauren Polos, Comical Graphic Tees, Black/White Tees, Baseball Jerseys, Tracksuits, Plaid Shirts, and Leather Jackets
Bottoms-
Loose Bootcut jeans, Cargo Shorts, Khaki Pants, and Sweatpants
Footwear-
Nike Trainers or Forces, Polo Boat Shoes, Timberlands, Vans and HighTop Converse
Headwear-
Beanies, Baseball Caps
#FashionFun

Updates:
The pics and statements above are my personal preference on a guy. Below i want you to state your personal preference for the gender (s) you're attracted to
Question now closed. All mhos have been selected

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• Well, I'm not too specific really.. Just anything that looks good on her.. Probably somethin more fitting around her body.. :P.. I especially like jogging pants on a girl with some shape in her butt.. Nice..

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls in more feminine wear. Things like Skirts, and dresses, not necessarily short and revealing. Even the traditional wear in India is pretty good. I also find the tomboyish look to be rather attractive, provided they do it properly. Even goth or emo looks good. In the end, I'll have to give it to their sense of style and how they can dress up properly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Things I like on a girl:
    Tops-
    Hoodies, Comical Graphic Tees, Black/White Tees, Skintight Top, Crop Top/Boob Tube, Elegant Dress and Leather Jackets
    Bottoms-
    Loose Bootcut Jeans, Denim Shorts, Short Skirts, Riding Crops and Leggings
    Footwear-
    Heels, Trainers and HighTop Converse

1|0
    0|0
  • Something relatively casual or simple, since I don't really like to overdo my clothes myself. Like a nice shirt or jacket along with leggings or jeans. Nothing too much lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Simple dresses or simple top with jeans. Simplicity is key. Though I can't stand when I see a woman wearing sweat pants as part of a trend..
    leggings are also nice as well as shorts

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol i wear fitted sweatpants but im sure its the same haha. And a guy would prob catch me in a dress once a year

• I wear simple pieces of clothing, so a girl doing the same makes sense.

• I'd probably wear something along the lines of the 3rd picture. I wear a lot of jeans and nicer t-shirts... and a hat... I always must wear the hat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like when she is confident in what she is wearing and not wearing a hell lot of stuff. I like it simple and sexy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Classy dresses, elegant, sexy, fun

2|0
    0|0
  • On a guy: a suit when it's appropriate (formal meeting, marriage,...) or a casual look when possible. Something like a sweater, shirt and jeans for example - when possible.
    When there are no requirements, I love to wear shorts or a training suit. Purely for comfort reasons.
    On a girl I like anything she feels good in. When she feels good, I feel good :D
    If she wants to wear something that I'll really like, it could be a nice dress with tigh high stockings. But only on occasions.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like when women dress like this

1|0
    0|0
  • Heels, casual and work blazers, leather trousers, wedges, pencil skirts and dresses, crop tops, maxi skirts.

1|0
    0|0
    • Dang i dont wear none of that haha. I wore wedges and croprops on occasion but yea

• I'm sure you look great whatever you wear

• This one is good
    https://m.imgur.com/Z2gwYkz

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who wear skinny jeans, ties, skater clothes, leather, goth and emo outfits, tank tops, holey jeans, etc

1|0
    0|1
  • i like athletic type cloths or country or just simple looking good stuff, can not stand looking like a hipster haha

1|0
    0|0
    • Awww so u wouldn't wear the first outfit

• if im wearing flano means im going to get dirty on the farm and those jeans a ruined got holes in them so no i wouldn't :p

• I love it when girls wear dresses or blouses and skirts.

2|0
    0|0
  • I used to like girly girls who wore dresses, skirts, and heels. Now, I like tomboys. So, I like anything that a tomboy wears.

1|0
    0|0
    • Good answer 😁

• Show All
    • Yea im a tomboy. Its not hard dating tomboys because you'll have lots of common interests

• She asked me out couple years, but I turned her down for a girly girl. Stupid mistake

• I like the goth, girly, cyber goth, heavy metal etc styles. I like tank tops, crop tops, halter tops etc. Dresses, skirts, jeans, leggings, capris, shorts. Fisnets, pantyhose, tights. Heels, wedges, athletic shoes, sandals etc. There are others but that is some of what I like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im 1,2,5, and 6
    Lol
    What do you like most from that line up?

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a sporty guy so I love the second guy and the adidas

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything but wearing leggings so tight it looks like theyre compromising blood circulation lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer when girls dress in athletic wear and preppy

1|0
    0|0
  • I like torn jeans & yoga pants. Most shirts that show some belly. Short skirts with leggings. Don't be afraid to show some skin...

1|0
    0|0
  • Hipster, sporty, artishy
    I like when a girl wearing something different from all the other chicks it makes her unique and original.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a east coast city semi formal look

1|0
    0|0
  • None, shirt and tie, uniform, or dress polo

1|0
    0|0
    • On a girl?

• girls who I work with look amazing in a police uniform, and dress polo. I seen some girls in that they look hot. As for shirt, if she's wearing mine ;) yeah she's hot!

• Oooooh i like

• Thick girl in a dress showing off boobs and butt.

1|0
    0|0
  • again, you and liking sweat pants ;j

1|0
    0|0
  • Tight pants...

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• I guess I like more of the preppie look on a guy. Khakis and a button-down shirt with the top two buttons left undone work for me. However, I got to admit, the guys in those pictures look pretty hot too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the ladies :)

(Btw, I couldn't find good pics of women who weren't white. Not that white girls aren't pretty, but there's lots of fish in the sea, you know ;) But the outfits are adorable!!!)

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess like I do. I wear a lot of band shirts and hoodies. Usually paired with jeans or leggings and Vans, Converse, or a pair of Nikes.

1|0
    0|0
  • When he's not working, my guy lives in the third guy outfit. Every day.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats hot 😍

• Lol. I guess, I like seeing him in his suit tho. by the time I get to see him he's always changed out of it and into the cargo shorts and a tee. Oh and flip flops too.

• I hate business wear so i'd love that. My boyfriend mostly wears the last pic with a white or black tee, but i'd love to see him in some jeans for once

• I like the classy business wear on guys: dress shirts ❤

I also like the hipster/rocker look with beanie hats and skinny jeans

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh gosh i hate biz wear and skinniez lol 🙈 I do like fitted but not skintight on the legs

• Show All
    • No im saying i dont like Business wear nor skinniez lol

• Ohhh

• I like the same stuff honestly, I like sporty clothes the most.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a guy that can switch it up. One that can look good casual and dressed up. But I'm not that picky. Jeans, t-shirts, sweats, backwards hats, sneakers and boots are pretty much what I like.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a guy who can wear his clothes and not the other way around lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything my boyfriend wears.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes