Should I go back to the hair salon?

Today I got my hair done and I'm really really unhappy with it. I paid $350 with tip just to leave looking like a skunk. In the salon, I said I liked it because I didn't see it in its entirety, but it not what I wanted, at all. Its black with blonde highlights. Should I say something or go elsewhere to get it fixed and have to pay even more money. by the way, the girl who did it is a distant family member so I'd rather not cause problems. If I should go back, how should I approach the situation without seeming like a bitch?

1st pic- What I showed her
2nd pic- my hair, $350 later.
Should I go back to the hair salon?Should I go back to the hair salon?

• Hell yes go back! She should fix it for free
  • Go else where to get it fixed and don't tell her you're unhappy with it. Just pay more money.

1310

Most Helpful Guy

• You should probably go to a different salon and get it fixed there if you are too uncomfortable with going back to the same salon. By the way, it doesn't look bad at all.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• you should have been honest with her it's your hair she could have done a much better job then that since you paid around 300 this is ridiculous go back to her and talk to her say look i wasn't being honest before I'm sorry but I know you can do better then this fix my hair i can't believe you left the hair salon like that my word :O

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE