Should I go back to the hair salon?

Today I got my hair done and I'm really really unhappy with it. I paid $350 with tip just to leave looking like a skunk. In the salon, I said I liked it because I didn't see it in its entirety, but it not what I wanted, at all. Its black with blonde highlights. Should I say something or go elsewhere to get it fixed and have to pay even more money. by the way, the girl who did it is a distant family member so I'd rather not cause problems. If I should go back, how should I approach the situation without seeming like a bitch?

1st pic- What I showed her
2nd pic- my hair, $350 later.
Should I go back to the hair salon?Should I go back to the hair salon?

• Hell yes go back! She should fix it for free
    Vote A
  • Go else where to get it fixed and don't tell her you're unhappy with it. Just pay more money.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should probably go to a different salon and get it fixed there if you are too uncomfortable with going back to the same salon. By the way, it doesn't look bad at all.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• you should have been honest with her it's your hair she could have done a much better job then that since you paid around 300 this is ridiculous go back to her and talk to her say look i wasn't being honest before I'm sorry but I know you can do better then this fix my hair i can't believe you left the hair salon like that my word :O

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• It's not that far off... you just have to style it properly...
    Like you need to make curls on the back

The colour is pretty on point

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should go back and get money back. then go to a different salon

3|0
    0|0
  • Make some complaint and get some money back because that does not look close to what you wanted and $350 is a steep price

0|0
    0|0
  • 350 for a haircut... and ur asking if u should go back to corret it... at least its sunny outside

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol go back and they'll probably make it worse. Thats a terrible cut

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• go back there... and get it fixed for free

1|0
    0|0
  • Find out a day that she's not working (to avoid awkwardness) & go in & ask for either your money back or if someone else could fix it for you! It's not that bad... but girrrl, she did you dirty compared to what you wanted in the picture! I wish you & your hair the best lol :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your hair will look like that with moisturizer and a curler. Time to learn how to do your own hair. Let this be a $350 (you seriously wasted your money) lesson.

Also, get your money back. She's just a distant family member. Fuck causing a stir, she's a bean in your burrito.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't even really look similar to the picture! :0 yeah definitely go back and have then fix it.
    I mean just say hey I just realized I didn't clearly look at it but it just isn't exactly how I wanted it to come out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean it looks like the picture quite a bit... you can't expect to get hair exactly like in the picture.
    Your hair looks like it needs some deep conditioning so maybe that would help the overall look too.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes