Big women in skinny girl clothes. What gives?

As many of you know I don't find BBW's unattractive. What drives me nuts though is when some insist on wearing skinny girl clothes. Sorry, you don't have the freedom to wear whatever you want and look attractive. There are more rules and fewer clothing options? Isn't the idea to dress in a way where you look flattering. Hide your flaws. I'm a bodybuilder. I have a 33" waist but I have wide hips. If I tuck my shirts in it makes me look boxy. Untucked accentuates a V-taper. I'm somewhat smallish through the chest and shoulders so I look great in a polo and not so much in a tank top.
I see women with gooey midsections baring their midsections for the world to see or wearing a 2 piece bikini. Are they blind? Or they wear a top with horizontal stripes.. On a skinny girl horizontal stripes make her boobs look bigger. On a bigger girl it gives her an apple shape. Or if they have a wide, flat butt and they wear jeans which accentuate a wide, flat butt. Why not a dress? Especially if she has boobs. Don't even get me started on spandex. Its a privilege. Not a right. And yes, black is slenderizing.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never understood why some people are so offended by what others wear? They do actually have the freedom to wear what they want, why should your opinion on their body stop that?

I completely agree that people don't dress to their shape and am 100% guilty of judging the crap out of them in my head. But that doesn't give me the right to try to shame others for their fashion choices because I personally don't find their bodies attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't get the whole big women modeling thing either. it's not healthy and there aren't really any dad bod modeling movements to counter

just ignore them and you'll be okay no need to rant