Girls who get professional Brazilian waxes, do you ever feel embarrassed while doing it?

I got a Brazilian wax today and I was talking to the girl who does it the whole time. At some point I realized I was naked, spreading my ass cheeks to her while she stared at my asshole under bright white light and I was just talking about my day at uni like nothing was happening.

This moment of realization was so funny to me that I texted my girlfriends and they all laughed because they feel mortified when it's butthole time, so I got curious.
  • Yes, it's awkward
  • No, I'm okay with it

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been doing it for a couple years with the same girl.. no longer embarrassing but still arousing
    I get more aroused when she walks away to get more wax cause I feel totally exposed

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never done it and don't think I could. I'm very personal with my body and have never been comfortable with anyone seeing it.