Do you think you're ugly and be honest?

It's okay because I think we all feel Insecure sometimes. Including me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say I'm pretty or ugly. I think I'm average. I can look pretty when I want to😏

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• Now I thinks I'm average - a 6/10 and the majority of people where I lives are average or below. So I'm not alone to look ordinary and average. The celebrity look is very rare here. But I used to think I was ugly when I was younger and chubbier. After I stopped being chubby and tried a different hairstyle my looks has improved. It's still features I'm not happy with.

1|0
    0|0
  • No main reason is because wherever I go I see girls eyeing me in public looking at my bum etc. But if i'm about to pass them on a pavement they'll look away after they pass me they glance back thank god for car windscreens giving a good reflection. Just wish one of those girls approached me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'm ugly, although sometimes I can't help but wonder. I think I look weird, but not necessarily ugly. Just peculiar lol. People have had crushes on me by the way so I at least I'm not a garbage bag

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm a 4. Not ugly but being a foreigner in the US probably makes that number lower for a lot of women.

1|0
    0|0
  • its okay to feel secure once in a while, keeps you grounded
    but holding in to it isn't good.

and specially for you , uh-uh

no need to be insecure πŸ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I am ugly I know I am ugly thats why I am a virgin.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't think that I'm not ugly but I'm also not insecure about anything

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I feel like a model and others like a syrian immigrant

1|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly ugly, but I guess some of my features aren't exactly everyone's cup of tea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I don't really give a shit. I do me... If someone finds me ugly I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know I have an ugly face, but I have a decent body.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally think I'm just average, which is perfectly fine with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not gonna lie, i don't see why a woman would ever find ME attractive physically.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe I'm 50/50, I have been told by woman I'm ugly and other day im not.

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe I am ugly for some people but for me I am average guy

1|0
    0|0
  • I am by no means perfect bad my opinion of myself has improved over the years

1|0
    0|0
  • i used to think so but now I love myself the way I am

1|0
    0|0
  • not ugly

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm neither bad nor good looking

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm ugly... That's a fact.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• i actually think i'm way too cute T_____T KWJDKVJCEDK ~oh god i'll stap~ but i h8 talking about appearances. people who are conceived suck dong -qq. better than pretty is being cool, funny and nice. friendly, approachable, non-judgemental. i could have better teeth and 10kg thinner thou. there's always room to improve ^=^

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's normal to feel insecure sometimes but I don't glorify low self esteem. You are 15 and it's okay to search yourself and try to find who you are.
    By the way you are no where near ugly and you're in the stage up development. Just practice good habits like proper diet, prevent sun damage and don't expose your chest to the sun too much so they don't sag, you'll be fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'd be a 4 when it comes to today's society standards but everyone defines beauty for themselves.

2|0
    0|0
  • Some days, definitely. But other than that I'm content with my looks and body, but I'm definitely not everyone's cup of tea and that's okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • I generally think that I am ugly or at least average or below.

1|0
    0|0
  • nah im cute af
    but we all have those days where we find everything wrong with our bodies
    I'd give myself an overall 7 on a normal day β™₯

2|0
    0|0
  • Somedays I think I'm. Somedays I like myself very much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'm ugly, I'm average.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't know. 50/50 I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I am beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not ugly

1|0
    0|0
  • Not ugly

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometime

0|0
    0|0
  • there's only on me on this Earth so who could I compare my beauty to? No one because other girls don't have the same feautures I have so I do not. Insecurity is not something I suffer from

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes