What determines whether someone is average or gorgeous?

Are there big differences or only slight ones?

619

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how scientifically symmetrical your face is. Also if you have particular features that make you stand out. You would know if you were gorgeous ugly or average. People would point it out.

In real life since I have had strangers approach me and straight out tell me I'm good looking. I've had girls who only met me for ten seconds write me beautiful lengthy correspondence telling me that they're in love with me. Girls stop in mid-conversation with each other to do double-takes on the street as I walk by them. In short; if there is anyone in the world who can be anything like objectively sure of their looks, I suppose it's me (oh, and of course Zac Efron).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What is average to one person may be gorgeous to another.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE