What determines whether someone is average or gorgeous?

Are there big differences or only slight ones?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how scientifically symmetrical your face is. Also if you have particular features that make you stand out. You would know if you were gorgeous ugly or average. People would point it out.

In real life since I have had strangers approach me and straight out tell me I'm good looking. I've had girls who only met me for ten seconds write me beautiful lengthy correspondence telling me that they're in love with me. Girls stop in mid-conversation with each other to do double-takes on the street as I walk by them. In short; if there is anyone in the world who can be anything like objectively sure of their looks, I suppose it's me (oh, and of course Zac Efron).

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What is average to one person may be gorgeous to another.

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Scientifically speaking what makes a person attractive (physically) is the symmetry on the face and the body lack of it, even if it's not too much, is what others consider average

0|2
    0|0
  • The difference is the way people see them. It is not just defined by looks, but also by the preference of the looker, so yes it could be a very slight difference, or also a big one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its subjective but usually facial aesthetics are the determining factor

0|1
    0|0
  • This is all about preference. There's really no right answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's all about the sex appeal in any guy/girl which matters a lot. It decides that someone is average or gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• average is like basic facial features. gorgeous is more like a pretty smile or eyes or something like that I guess?

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, average is ordinary. Above average is positively extraordinary.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely call a man gorgeous but when i did he had nice eyes, hair and a wonderful smile

0|0
    0|0
  • their personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Universal beauty standards

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes