How much do tongue piercing hurt?

So I've been wanting to pierce my tongue for quite some time now and i finally decided to do it but i just want to be prepared for the pain ill have and im just curious now of how much it will hurt? thanks for answering

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• When I got mine done I had two done at once. I got venoms. The piercing itself wasn't all that terrible. The swelling was bad the first two days. I could only eat mashed potatoes which wasn't bad lol. After the first two weeks are over all the swelling should be down and you'll just have to get used to talking with a bar in your mouth. That isn't too bad once you can change it and put in a smaller barbell. Overall totally worth it. I had taken mine out and they closed up but I want to get them redone so bad

0|0
    0|0
    • What is the purpose of piercing.

• I got mine done because I liked them and also for the purpose of giving head to guys with more pleasure for them

• I a scale of 1 to 10. A 10000000000

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• They don't. Couldn't even feel mine. Couldn't feel my nipple piercings either. TBH I think people who say piercings hurt are just people who either never got them or were psyching themselves out the entire time and created the pain in their head

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes