Girls, What's up with people against trans?

I'm a straight crossdresser, I've considered going trans, but I still like females. I just like wearing bras, lace panties, dresses/skirts, high heels, wigs, and make up from time to time. I never came out because I'm afraid of people mistreating me. I wish I could go in public fully dressed in some days without people making fun of me.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe it's really cool that you can express yourself.
    If women can alter their appearance with makeup and pretty clothes - then why is that exclusive? ?

It can feel amazing to look like a Devine Sensual Goddess and it's a fun experience to transform oneself.
    Women do it every Saturday night.

Don't listen to these chastity belt wearing females. Practice your craft so when you do go out there - You look bomb 😉😉

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE