Girls, What's up with people against trans?

I'm a straight crossdresser, I've considered going trans, but I still like females. I just like wearing bras, lace panties, dresses/skirts, high heels, wigs, and make up from time to time. I never came out because I'm afraid of people mistreating me. I wish I could go in public fully dressed in some days without people making fun of me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe it's really cool that you can express yourself.
    If women can alter their appearance with makeup and pretty clothes - then why is that exclusive? ?

It can feel amazing to look like a Devine Sensual Goddess and it's a fun experience to transform oneself.
    Women do it every Saturday night.

Don't listen to these chastity belt wearing females. Practice your craft so when you do go out there - You look bomb 😉😉

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Trans and cross dressing are two different things. Being trans involves body dysphoria, where you are clinically uncomfortable with your current sex and wish to be the other one. Cross dressing, and sometimes autogynephillia, involves, generally, attraction to the aesthetic of femininity or an arousal from the thought of being a woman, but without the dysphoria.
    I personally have no problem with either. A lot of people just don't understand, and as a result hate.

1|1
    0|0
  • You remember me of my boyfriend. He's sort of a crossdresser too (tho he mostly only wears dresses/bathing suit/ tight thin pants etc) and re wants to go out in public as well fully dresses. He just wishes to be all made up like a girl so no one will make fun of him.

1|1
    0|0
  • Be strong and be yourself, whatever that may be. Don't be put off by negative people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry buddy but I find it sick

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm fine with trans

0|1
    0|0
  • They're evil at heart to be so full of hatred

0|0
    0|0
  • dont care what others think