Girls: What kind of make up is this?

Girls: What kind of make up is this?
What does she do to get such a defined eye shape? Does she apply something on the lower lash line? And what is it? When I try to do something with a liner I end up looking like a drug addict.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks like tightlining on upper and lower waterline with either a super sharp soft pencil (which will mean smudging later) or a liquid lining which is hell to keep your eyes open for long enough to dry.
    Also, the dramatic contrast is probably enhanced a bit with the filter

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 3

• There's no actual name for that... For many eye looks...

She has mascara on both lashes -lower and upper- and has liquid liner on the upper (flicked, but not an actual cat eye) and has liquid liner on the outer third of her bottom lash line.

0|0
    0|0
    • +some white-ish eyeshadow on the bottom lash line, inner corners of the eyes...

• it looks like black liquid liner plus maybe a lighter colored urban decay in the center. And I really think it's photo edited, really adds the dramatic shape to a picture, you can edit photos to change makeup looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara, liner, possibly smudged or eyeshadow. Darker colored smudged out and then a light color shadow underneath.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes