What should I change for girls to find me more attractive?

so i have had little luck whit girls and im pretty sure its mainly becose im un attractive. i dont realy have a personnal style so changing my appearance realy dosent bother me. im already planning about getting work on my teeth done, whitening and maybe gap closing and my hair hasent had a cut in a while because I've been traveling but other then that i dont know what to change.

and please no personnality bullshit, i like Who i am inside and im not changing it.what should i change for girls to find me more attractive ??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry in advance for being blunt. I would recommend getting contact lenses they help more than you realise. when you get your hair cut go for a more up to date style instead of same length all over. I agree that sorting your teeth is a good idea. In terms of clothes try to avoid patterns and instead go for colours like navy blue, maroon and more classically grey and black. Make sure to wear clothes that fit your body in a flattering way. I can't tell much from the photo but if you don't already I would recommend regular exercise to help improve physique and remember one of the main things girls are attracted to is confidence. Good luck for the future ☺

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Let your hair grow an inch longer, either grow a full beard or shave it all off, work out and possiby lose weight to make your jawline more defined. Wear contacts when you go out. Wear more neutral colors. But you're not hideous or anything and you're not fat so please don't feel too bad about yourself.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• A grooming tip for you would be to whiten your teeth!
    And you do look a little nerdy (which isn't bad essentially but maybe that does restrict your pool of potential dates).

It's essential in my opinion for a man to look fresh. However that may be.

0|1
    0|0
    • what do you mean by fresh?

• Show All
    • Ah your skin looks fine! just a tip for all men in general. Cause your general looks are fine!

• thanks, but your right skin care is often undersold to men and the moisterising cream realy helped me

• Clean shaven would improve your look I think. Nice shirt 👍🏻

1|1
    0|0
    • yeah i also prefere a clean shave but it makes me look way too young

• You're super cute! I suggest getting a haircut though like in the picture and use some crest whitening strips but I think the gap is cute. Also go for some round hipster looking glasses. And I'm not a fan of the printed shirt I'd go for some nuetral colors like grey and black

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think you're bad looking at all.
    Style wise i'd change the glasses. personally I don't mind a guy with specs so contacts aren't necessary (unless you like them) but just a cooler style. Maybe s more rounded frame. Something more hipster in style in terms of frames I could see working for you.

Clothes wise I'd go for a more muted colour palette. Nothing wrong with prints per se, but I'd go for something quieter if you're going for mass appeal.

You hair both facial and on your head needs to be either more grown out or shorter and more styled.

All that is probably slightly more geared to my personal taste. But in general I'd say you're cute and got plenty of potential to work with.

2|1
    0|0
  • some stylish glasses & new haircut might be nice. I like your gap in your teeth though

1|0
    0|0
  • Haircut: head and facial, get contacts for occasional use and plain color button ups.

0|0
    0|0
  • glasses, style, haircut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gaps are cute, I have one!

Has anyone teased you recently about them? I don't see why you want to close it but hey it's your choice.

Anyways you probably do attract girls but not the ones you want. I don't know what's your type but maybe they like a more edgy look. For that a different hairstyle and clothing attire is needed. You also need to walk the walk and talk the talk. Meaning that if you act all shy around the girls you like or want, you've got to stop that... that behavior is probably more of the issue than your physical appearance

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• maybe shave, or keep it at stubble. it's a bit fluffy. i wear glasses too, but getting contacts could improve your look too.

0|2
    0|0
  • You look fine man. Maybe just a shave but besides that, you look good bro.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't change urself for others.. someone will definitely find you

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave
    New hairstyle; go to a stylist and listen to them
    Start Stronglifts 5x5
    Consider lasik or contacts

0|0
    0|0
  • From this picture you can change the haircut and the shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave and find a good hair stylist to give you a haircut.

0|0
    0|0
  • The shirt

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes