What should I change for girls to find me more attractive?

so i have had little luck whit girls and im pretty sure its mainly becose im un attractive. i dont realy have a personnal style so changing my appearance realy dosent bother me. im already planning about getting work on my teeth done, whitening and maybe gap closing and my hair hasent had a cut in a while because I've been traveling but other then that i dont know what to change.

and please no personnality bullshit, i like Who i am inside and im not changing it.what should i change for girls to find me more attractive ??

98

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry in advance for being blunt. I would recommend getting contact lenses they help more than you realise. when you get your hair cut go for a more up to date style instead of same length all over. I agree that sorting your teeth is a good idea. In terms of clothes try to avoid patterns and instead go for colours like navy blue, maroon and more classically grey and black. Make sure to wear clothes that fit your body in a flattering way. I can't tell much from the photo but if you don't already I would recommend regular exercise to help improve physique and remember one of the main things girls are attracted to is confidence. Good luck for the future ☺

Most Helpful Guy

• Let your hair grow an inch longer, either grow a full beard or shave it all off, work out and possiby lose weight to make your jawline more defined. Wear contacts when you go out. Wear more neutral colors. But you're not hideous or anything and you're not fat so please don't feel too bad about yourself.