Has anyone tried the "no poo" hair challenge?

Does it work?

715

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend did but the smell is awful, so not recommended lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 14

• Yes, I stopped using shampoo for a while. It was fine as long as I rinsed it every day and didn't use conditioner. If I didn't wash it every day, or if I did use conditioner, it would get too oily until I rinsed it again.

However, I've recently started using moisturizing shampoo and conditioner 2 or 3 times a week. So far, it has yielded the same results, but this way I don't have to wait hours for my hair to air dry every single day.

• I've avoided putting poo in my hair for as long as I can remember. Yuck!

• Yeah.. LOL.. With dreads, washin the hair will just mess the retwisted do up, so I just wash them every two weeks since my type of hair doesn't get oily much.. LOL..

• Unintentionally sometimes I go through spells of just having water showers and I did notice that my hair does stay clean, in good condition.

• Nope I just usually forget what the purpose of a shower is

• I actually stoped doing shampoo for about 2 years and only used organic products for my hair my hair looked better before it was dry and frizzy

• Hahaha. Nope. I will not. I care for my hair.

• Nope... dont think I'll manage that.

• No because I love putting poop in my hair

• for how long?

• No?,

• yes. it's not that bad

• Can I use soap lmao

• Nah my hair wouldn't smell good

What Girls Said 6

• No, I haven't and I probably wouldn't! 😨 My hair gets really oily in 2-3 days, it needs shampoo to get rid of oil properly. Without shampoo, it will make my hair super oily and I'll probably end up getting acne since I leave my hair open all time and I have small layers 🙄

• It's mainly for people with curly hair or dry because shampoo strips the nutrients from our hair so we just cowash just means just wash with conditioner. I wouldn't recomend it for anyone with any other hair type.

• No. I don't wash my hair every day. My sister in law does. It works for her.

• Tf Is That :/

• Do you want oily hair?

• What is that 😂😂😂😂
    I never put poo in my hair