What do you think about a girl wearing fake eyelashes but knows how to put them on correctly so they don't look bad?

I'm just curious to know what you guys think

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It may be nice to look at/visually appealing esp. if you are going for a certain "look", but being more authentic is a lot better in my opinion. Not everything should be a big misrepresentation. Just like the girls who layer on the makeup and then look sickly without it... if you exaggerate your features to the point of flawlessness and then do away with the cosmetics, you will look weird... even if your natural look is perfectly normal...

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• hate them. honestly I fucking hate make up SO much. it looks so disgusting. especially the wet kind with like eccentric colors and shit. makes you look like a futuristic clown. women are abusing makeup nowadays. lol but it's your life so you shouldn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • fine but I agree with natural style you know?
    prefer people that they are just theirselves personally

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like fake eyelashes. If you need your eyelashes to stand out use mascara. Almost no one gets false eyelashes right. Do you have a picture of someone you think got it right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem with it. I encourage women to beautify themselves. Just don't go overboard and look painted. Lashes can add a nice touch when done right.

0|0
    0|0
  • im more fond of natural beauty, i dont wanna lay with a woman wake up the next morning and be like "Who the hell are you?"

0|1
    0|0
  • If I can tell they are fake, then that would likely lower my opinion of her. I would wonder what else is fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it very much because I don't wanna wake up next to Rosie O'Donnell. Fake eyelashes are like wearing masks to me but this is your choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just so long as she can put them on without them looking fake I don't care if a girl wears them or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh i personaly dont like a girl that has a lot of make up but i dont think they are necessary but fine if you going out somewhere.. just not a day to day thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Infact girls are naturally gorgeous these eyes lashes just adds up as a bonus for them

0|0
    0|0
  • its fine... just do what you like but tell the truth if someone asks about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Let her do what she wants about her looks. None of your business

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. They have stuff out there to slowly improve them.. I'm not talking about mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you they look good on you keep'em. But personally I think they are a waste of money.

0|1
    0|0
  • wearing them is not bad
    they enhance girl beauty

if you are comfortable than its ok to wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • if ur ugly then eyelashes ain't really gonna make much of a difference lol

0|0
    0|0
  • They should keep doing that if it looks good on them

0|0
    0|0
  • I think thats fine dude. Even if they dont know how to put em on at least I know they tried 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Terrible. Mascara is much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake anything is a turn off for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its hard to argue if you dont really notice

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she has bad eyelashes