Should a guy shave his armpits?

should a guy shave his armpits?

currently I don't do it, but I am not sure if I should or not (haven't gotten positive or negative feedback)

additional opinions like "no if he is hairy in general",... are appreciated
  • yes
  • no

123

Most Helpful Girl

• No I mean it shouldn't be so much that its running down ur side but like if its manageable then its fine I think its sexy with hair under the armpits on guys but I'm open to anything as long as u love me. by the way armpit hair will be ur least worries In a relationship. keep in mind different girls have different thoughts on it so maybe ask the girl u are in a relationship with to see if she cares about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I played swim and water polo so it's normal for me, and at finals to shave legs. I do it now even though I quit cause it is smelly sometimes when it gets humid. I don't shave pits every day just like once 3-4 weeks or whenever it gets bad. Maybe 1-2 months. I never shave my legs besides finals for swim.