Cheap or expensive make up?

Do you think expensive make up is worth the splurge or do you think cheaper make up is just as good?
  • Cheap
  • Expensive

299

Most Helpful Guy

• I know a girl that used cheap makeup from China... she ended up in the Doctors and was given a course of antibiotics. Once you know the ingredients, and it is from a reputable company and source, then worry about the cost.

Most Helpful Girl

• I splurge on some higher end products but I do use some drugstore products that I think are great too. When it comes to eyeshadow, I think higher end is almost always better as far as pigmentation, lasting power, and how easy they are to blend. I use both high end and drugstore foundation and I like both. I also like some blushes and bronzers from the drugstore as well as more expensive brands. So it just really depends on the specific product which is why I have a mix of both cheaper and expensive makeup in my collection. :)