Whats your favorite maybelline products?

which maybelline products do you recommend?
I like matte lipsticks, any foundations or other products that fits combo skin

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya, I use them all very useful! I like their yunk fou foundation. Chinese crap but affordable and looks gorgeous

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 28

• i like its matte lipstick but also the Nudes palette eyeshadow

0|0
    0|0
  • i LOVE the maybelline master precise black eyeliner. it's a felt tip but you can really make your lines sharp and get the small areas you can't normally fill in. i also love the maybelline dream velvet matte foundation. it's very light and it doesn't make you feel or look cakey- just right! hoped this helped!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit me foundation and concealer. The eraser concealer is amazing, the black eye pencil I think it's called master drama, the sensational lash mascara is my favorite mascara, baby skin primer.

3|0
    0|0
  • Age Rewind Concealer, no other concealer has beaten it for me. But that's probably the only Maybelline product I own and use, haven't had good experiences trying their other products. I'm more of a L'Oreal and NYX girl when it comes to drug-store makeup. I did however loved Maybelline's Eye Studio eyeliner and wore it everyday when I was in school.

0|0
    0|0
  • fit me foundation and concealer, age rewind concealer, i heard their single shadows are great, their liquid lipsticks are not drying on your lips and their regular stick lipsticks are also great and moisturizing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please don't tell I'm the only who read Maybelline in the sing songy tune from commercials LOL. Anywho, I don't use Maybelline products.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't get the eyeshadow palettes. They r terrible. I recommend the lipsticks, and also the fit me foundation and, the age rewind concealer. They r amazing. They blend beautifully and, last a long time. I also love the fit me powder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Great lash Mascara, color sensational lipsticks.. Pretty much it

0|0
    0|0
  • My favourite maybelline product has to be volum express mascara, can't beat it

1|0
    0|0
  • I love their nude eye shadow pallets. The regular, rockin, and 24K!

0|0
    0|0
  • Mayballine is the QUEEN OF MASCARA end of discussion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the fit me concealer but I don't wear it often.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the satin foundation especially for oily skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Age rewind concealer

0|0
    0|0
  • mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick...

0|0
    0|0
  • The mascara 'cause it's affordable