I need help with my Acne?

Hey peeps. I just wanted to ask y'all about acne. I began having problems with my skin starting 8th grade. I got rid of most of 'em, but the scars and marks won't go away... help? Open to suggestions and comments.

44

Most Helpful Girl

• I still have acne and i have a lot of scar too im planning to get microdermabrasion after all my acne disappears. I think it should help getting rid of scars and such :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have and am still dealing with Acne. There may be a hormonal imbalance, causing an excess amount of hormones to build up beneath the skin and irritate it and causing acne. I would recomend cutting out dairy, as dairy is full of hormones and sometimes your body can't process them correctly. This has worked for me, as I saw results in under a week. I would also recomend seeing a Dermotologist and requesting a skin treatment option that would be right for your skin. Hope I could help!