I need help with my Acne?

Hey peeps. I just wanted to ask y'all about acne. I began having problems with my skin starting 8th grade. I got rid of most of 'em, but the scars and marks won't go away... help? Open to suggestions and comments.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I still have acne and i have a lot of scar too im planning to get microdermabrasion after all my acne disappears. I think it should help getting rid of scars and such :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have and am still dealing with Acne. There may be a hormonal imbalance, causing an excess amount of hormones to build up beneath the skin and irritate it and causing acne. I would recomend cutting out dairy, as dairy is full of hormones and sometimes your body can't process them correctly. This has worked for me, as I saw results in under a week. I would also recomend seeing a Dermotologist and requesting a skin treatment option that would be right for your skin. Hope I could help!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Wash your face twice a day, moisturize and wear sunscreen to prevent the scars from getting darker. Exfoliate twice a week you can just put some sugar on your daily cleanser.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go see a dermatologist.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can try green clay masks

0|0
    0|0
    • I have sensitive skin... will it help?

• Okay then forget about green clay and try white clay instead. It's way better for sensitive skin. I haven't tried it so I don't know if it's as effective as green clay against acne marks, but it's good for your skin either way

• thank you

What Guys Said 3

• Get medical help for this. The scars can mess you up for the rest of your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you are a teen so you will have to deal with that most of the next 6 years. In any case. A diet shift can help you not worry about acne problems. High fat low carb.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to the Dermatologist man they could help you out with scarring.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes