Do you buy "cheap" or "expensive"?

When it comes to clothing, Do you put more emphasis on Quality or Quantity?
  • Cheap
    Vote A
  • Expensive
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I thrift for best deals and nice stuff. I've found some amazing clothes at the thrift store. On the other hand, I'll spend 250+ on a good coat since its cold where I live. I also dont skimp on shoes. unless you get clearance your shoes will suck if they are cheap. I also have 400 dollar leather boots, but I wear them when I need to look good not all the time. Arya, hit Goodwill and Salvation Army for pants, ties and sweaters or shirts. Pay money for shoes, socks, nice Underwear, coats or get a graphic tee that you like on bargains or for 20 dollars at the mall.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 26

• I hate shopping and spending money on clothes. I try to spend as little as possible. I haven't had problems with cheap clothing breaking or wearing out, so I don't really care to buy expensive clothes. Shoes are the only exception. They need to be expensive so they will last, because there is a lot of wear and tear.

0|1
    0|0
  • I bounce between the two. Some simple items have no reason to be expensive, I've literally seen the exact same shirt priced 16 dollars one place and then damn near 40 another, for a simple shirt. However I won't cheap out with everything; there are things where quality is better paid for than paying for multiple of a cheap alternative that'll just fail you.

0|2
    0|0
  • If I have the money, I go for what I like (and it ends being in a moderate price.)

Otherwise, I go for more affordable stuff.

But I never spend $50+ on a simple top.
    The only exception to spend $50 + would be if it is something heavy/ winter clothing/like jacket etc.

As for holiday dresses or traditional ones, I do end up spending more than I intend to.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't buy new clothes that often. But when I do, I don't get too many, only the ones which would last.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually? Expensive, it looks still as good as new even after washing it many times. Plus, the good quality clothes are more comfy and makes me look more presentable. But I've got some cute clothes too which I've got at a very low price!

1|1
    0|0
  • My friend had a good formula. She would divide the price by the number of wears should get out of the item and that would tell her if it was good purchase or not.

I tend to buy cheap.

0|1
    0|0
  • Quality staples like jeans, dresses, blazers and shoes I generally go expensive and then cheaper fashion items that go out of style in a season

0|1
    0|0
  • A bit a both, but i like shopping in consignment stores so it's expensive clothes that are considerably priced less

0|1
    0|0
  • it depends, like if its a coat ill buy an expensive one but then ill buy a few cheap shirts instead, depending on how often i need them and what im using them for

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it depends on how you dress yourself. Someone who is dressed in cheap clothing can look more put together then someone who is showered in expensive clothing that has just been threw on with no thought.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have that much money to buy expensive clothes. The most I had spent on a shopping spree is $30. which includes 3 shirts and a pair of sneakers and a cap

0|1
    0|0
  • Both. If a cheap item does the same job as the expensive one I'll go with cheap. As in for me a white T-shirt costing 100 euros and one costing 20 euros are not so different visually.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheap but sometimes cheap stuff comes in great quality I rather to buy something expensive to eat than wear

0|1
    0|0
  • I buy expensive. I am pretty picky. I will sometimes buy cheap things such as a $30 dollar t-shirt and other times I would spend $100 dollars on one. It really depends though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love shopping, but the only thing I love more is a tee shirt or cute top from goodwill or something. often you can find expensive brands at goodwill. hope this helped :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to buy the best possible quality at the lowest possible price.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends. Normally, I buy cheap things but there are some times I prefer to buy expensive things..

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither. I buy Quality.

1|2
    0|0
    • so expensive?

• Not necessarily. I bought some really nice heels from a carboot and they were like £3. They were my favourite shoes. Had them for like 4 years now. There still in good shape to this day. I found out that they were from Primark. So Not necessarily.

• thanks for your opinion.

• quality is not always parallel with expense :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Cheap. I hate spending much money on clothes.

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 15

• I buy quality clothes but I don't buy clothes for the sake of a brand. If that makes sense.

I like to buy quality clothes that are cheaper as opposed to buying clothes from really well known brands because your just buying the brand really.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would rather waste a little money by buying something that is overpriced, but be guaranteed to at least have the item, than risk wasting all of the money on an item that doesn't last.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually go for cheap cloth but sometimes I buy something more expensive

0|2
    0|0
  • most of my clothes end up being work clothes (I work on construction sites) so no point in buying extensive stuff even it'll be ruined quickly

0|1
    0|0
  • both man north face is expensive I know but I still have more normal clothes then expensive.

0|1
    0|0
  • it depends on the money I have that time!
    but I prefer bit cheap clothes!

0|1
    0|0
  • balanced
    a good quality with reasonable rate

0|2
    0|0
  • I go for quality.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm boujee.
    Tigers covered in diamond armor 👌

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends what the product is

0|1
    0|0
  • i mostly go fr the quality

0|2
    0|0
  • Cheap

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheap, but Quality

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheap clothing

0|1
    0|0
  • Price doesn't reflect quality, I buy very little but buy good quality regardless if its cheap or expensive.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes