Do you buy "cheap" or "expensive"?

When it comes to clothing, Do you put more emphasis on Quality or Quantity?
  • Cheap
  • Expensive

2716

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I thrift for best deals and nice stuff. I've found some amazing clothes at the thrift store. On the other hand, I'll spend 250+ on a good coat since its cold where I live. I also dont skimp on shoes. unless you get clearance your shoes will suck if they are cheap. I also have 400 dollar leather boots, but I wear them when I need to look good not all the time. Arya, hit Goodwill and Salvation Army for pants, ties and sweaters or shirts. Pay money for shoes, socks, nice Underwear, coats or get a graphic tee that you like on bargains or for 20 dollars at the mall.