Curled or straightened?

I attend school and I want to try and do something other than a pony tail with my hair but I can't decide if I should buy a curler or a straightener. I have blonde hair that is just below my shoulders that is naturally straight but goes all wavy and frizzy at the back. Should I buy a straightener or a curler or should I just save my money and keep it in a pony tail?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Buy the straightener, you could also do cute braids and messy buns on days you don't want to straighten it

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• pony tail or pig tails

0|0
    1|0
  • You are a very tall girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm about average height, I'm not particularly short or tall

• Show All
    • 😂 I guess that makes sense ! but no

• What's your height?

What Girls Said 4

• I think my hair was just the same, once upon a time. my dad bought me a straightener and my hair problems immediately got eaiser. Also I've had complications trying to curl my hair in the morning. but if you're going to buy either a curling or straightening iron be sure to purchase heat protestant for your hair as well. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you, I already own a heat protectant as I brought a really cheap curling wand last year. sadly it did not work out for me as I have very thick hair and the curls dropped out even by the time I've finished curling it, even if I used a lot of hairspray! I was thinking of upgrading my curling wand or buying a descent straightener.

• Show All
    • good luck!

• Thank you for your help !

• buy a straightener bc you can do curls and waves with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what suits you the best. Hard to tell without a picture. 😊

0|0
    1|0
  • Do as less damage as you can to your hair.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes