Guys, what is your opinion of girls having a navel piercing?

I got my belly button pierced when I was in high school, and I think it's cute. My current boyfriend likes it, but a couple of my exes hated it and one of them even told me he thought it was slutty. I was just curious, what do most guys think. Is it cute, sexy, slutty, etc?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks cute. Honestly it doesn't matter if it makes you look slutty, you've got a boyfriend you like already. The things my girlfriend does for me would make us both seem like perverts and sluts, but I don't care because we are both consenting and happy with it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• It can increase the sexuality and self-confidence of a woman, especially while showing it off in a crop-top or a bikini. Therefore, many girls with a bellybutton piercing act more flirtatious when they expose their belly.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sexy. But in the end, it's what YOU like... not what others like. Do what YOU want... what makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a fetish for navel piercings, especially if the ring is a colorful one

0|0
    0|0
  • Its sexy but it all comes down to the overall look and behavior.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it absolutely attractive and a definite turn on. Sexy indeed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its sexy and beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I think their sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot af!

0|0
    0|0
  • They are sexy n slutty both

0|0
    0|0
  • hello follow me please

0|0
    0|0
  • They are cool

0|0
    0|0
  • there pretty common around here , most of the younger women I know have one or had one at some point. I generally like them if they have the body for it , they mostly look good. my ex girlfriend had one and I liked it but she hardly ever showed it off , most people likely didn't even know she had it

0|0
    0|0
  • belly button piercings on women are sexy. one of the best piercings for women to get.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I used to be really into piercings (had snakebites, couple in my ears, and a septum) and for a while I liked them. I kind of think they look trashy now that I'm a little older. I have my ears pierced but that is all. I think it is really a matter of preference and opinion and doesn't really change you or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're pretty cute if you're under 20.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes