Guys, what is your opinion of girls having a navel piercing?

I got my belly button pierced when I was in high school, and I think it's cute. My current boyfriend likes it, but a couple of my exes hated it and one of them even told me he thought it was slutty. I was just curious, what do most guys think. Is it cute, sexy, slutty, etc?

214

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks cute. Honestly it doesn't matter if it makes you look slutty, you've got a boyfriend you like already. The things my girlfriend does for me would make us both seem like perverts and sluts, but I don't care because we are both consenting and happy with it.