Boys you like girls using make up or non make up?

And what do you think u girls too. For myself I think that puting makeup si beautiful , like you feel more good with yourself. I used to hate the makeup , I don't use it although but I think that girls are both pretty with and without makeup. And now its trend for boys puting make up to.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• personally i'm not into it if it's too much if it just what she need i like it btu if it's like a painting done by a 5 year old kid no thanks. girl don't need heavy make up but yeah a bit of make up always look good even if i prefer girl without ( in a relationship) or who use a few. well my answer is confused but i think you got the point

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes , I got it. But sometimes you have to change your thoughts because she may like a heavy make up ( I don't like it though ) .

• if i like her i may accept it love it about accepting those difference bad and good things

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• everyone should simply go with what they feel comfortable with. there is plenty of pressure for girls tp wear make up and guys not to but no one will think bad of you for doing what you like (unless they're just bad people)

1|0
    1|0
    • Relate with you., You should do whatever makes you feel good. (with limits of course ) And the ones that judge , of course that they have their own way of thinking but there is no way for them to talk about other people and what thry do for their life. Instead of talking bad for them they can spend energy giving them an advice !

• Either with or without make-up is fine. I'd say a girl can look at her most beautiful when she's all natural, but at the same time, good make-up can be exciting

0|0
    0|0
  • little or no makeup
    girls who have their eyebrows completely removed should leave this planet

0|1
    0|0
    • That's not true , they removed them because they felt good with that decision and we can't judge them , but anyway that's your opinion.

• Show All
    • Thats what I don't know. But they felt good with that so I don't have the right to judge them. Only god have it , plus that's her life anyway.

• ok lol

• Little or no makeup.
    A woman putting on lots of makeup makes me think she is insucure about her appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • one guys shouldn't wear make up. Two I'm a fan on minimalist make up. girls dont need it to be pretty. if you are getting dolled up for a night out go for it. but keep it simple

0|0
    0|0
  • You can put a little make up but never too much. I prefer girls with no make up

0|0
    0|0
  • no make up be natural and original but i you really want do it a little bit just a little

0|0
    0|0
    • There is nothing bad with puting make up if you like. Puting make up doesn't mean that she doesn't liker herself or anything else , she just wants to use the makeup though.

• lol i am not saying that

• I know!

• make up but not too much

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont really care to be honest

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes