Boys you like girls using make up or non make up?

And what do you think u girls too. For myself I think that puting makeup si beautiful , like you feel more good with yourself. I used to hate the makeup , I don't use it although but I think that girls are both pretty with and without makeup. And now its trend for boys puting make up to.

010

Most Helpful Guy

• personally i'm not into it if it's too much if it just what she need i like it btu if it's like a painting done by a 5 year old kid no thanks. girl don't need heavy make up but yeah a bit of make up always look good even if i prefer girl without ( in a relationship) or who use a few. well my answer is confused but i think you got the point

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes , I got it. But sometimes you have to change your thoughts because she may like a heavy make up ( I don't like it though ) .

• if i like her i may accept it love it about accepting those difference bad and good things