Do you have thick fluffy hair?

How do you tame it how does it make you feel?Do you have thick fluffy hair??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have thick, healthy hair. I wash it once a day with T-Gel shampoo (to control psoriasis of the scalp) and I let it air dry. That is all that I do to it.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm black so my hair would be automatically be thick and fluffy, and I wouldn't have it any other way. How to tame it? Finger detangling, moisturizing, low manipulation, and big toothed combs are your friend.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I have thick, wavy hair (Latino BTW). I don't use any shampoo or conditioner. I only wash it with water and use oil when it's dried and brushed. Been doing this for a year and 9 months now and love the results.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do believe my hair is still thick and healthy I wash it once a day

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair is very thick so it kind of sticks up. At least I won't be going bald or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but old with a full head of hair. Ha ha Fluffy, usually a chubby guy with crazy hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it but what I do is go to a barber and ask them to thin my hair a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, but I just curl it

1|0
    0|0
  • I did, but God took it away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • pony tail..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I love my fluffy kinky hair. I don't give a fuck about what anyone else says about it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, no. My hair is pretty thin. I wish it was thicker and had more volume.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have thin falling out hair

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes