Are blonde girls with blue/green eyes better looking than dark haired girls with brown eyes?

Guys who do you prefer?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, it doesn't matter. Just because a blonde has blue or green eyes does not mean she is more attractive/better looking than a dark haired girl with brown eyes. If the features of the face, etc "work together" and compliment each other, a dark haired woman with dark eyes, to cite your example, can look better than a blonde with blue or green eyes. I'm just being real.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thankyou for your opinion!! I agree x

• lol, thanks. It appears I am a minority in respect to my opinion when compared to those expressed here XD

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell nah. It's about your feautures not the color of your hair/eyes otherwise we could just change the color of our hair and buy colored contacts and all be pretty lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks this is actually the best opinion I've recieved, never knew if colour of your eyes and hair made a difference

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Neither - I want a girl with red hair or caramel colored light brown hair, and gray eyes. (although eye color isn't nearly as important as hair color.)

0|0
    0|0
  • for me it's more about the face features than it's about the color.
    but generally i like dark hair & green eyes 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • better? no. i prefer brunettes in looks but they are not better than blondes either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long dark hair, green/brown eyes any day. Preferably latina women or Hispanic women.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like blue and green eyes but it doesn't have to be with blond hair

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely not

2|0
    0|0
  • Yep. . . . .

0|0
    1|0
  • Blonde w Green.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dark haired girls with Brown eyes

2|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes with colored eyes are the best

0|1
    0|0
  • dark hair dark eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • Blonde/red head with blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • blondes with ice cold blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't madder to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with green eyes and dark brown hair the best on a pale White girl.
    Next would be black hair with dark brown eyes on a medium tone Hispanic girl.
    And third would be black hair, light blue eyes on a very pale White girl.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• To me, both are good!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like darker eye colors

1|0
    0|0
    • What's your eye colour?

Recommended myTakes