What to do with my hair?

My hair is super dry most of the time & even if i put moisturizer it stays moist for about an hour and then it goes back to dry again. Every time i comb it or even touch it, it breaks a lot and some time clumps of hair comes from my ends. I've clipped my ends myself but the problem still continued. I want to be able to retain length but this is driving me crazy. I dont wash my hair often and i sometimes use deep conditioner but hair is usually the same after use. I have type 4b hair and its about shoulder length.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Consume healthy oils and omegas-- i. e. coconut oil, pressed olive oil, fish oil, flaxseed oil, eat salmon, soups with natural bone broths. It's actually a misconception that fats are bad for you, the healthy fats are essential for health and especially the integumentary system (skin, hair, fingernails). You can also use tea tree oil shampoo and a bit of coconut oil when washing your hair. Take a prebiotic and probitic. Eat lots of fermented foods-- fermented veggies, kefir, gravlax, sourkraut etc.

A lot of health problems actually happen due to the diet we maintain--- this includes weak hair, inflammation, skin problems, indigestion, mental fog etc. That's not the answer that people want to hear because it's the hard one but it's the truth.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• you should try a natural hair mask, there are many recipes on the internet, and most of them use everyday ingredients like egg and honey.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• use an entire raw egg mixture to cover your scalp n let it sit for 20 mins then wash it off
    use very less shampoo or body wash (as much to remove the smell)

0|0
    0|0
    • scalp n hair*
      also wash it with cold water.
      whenever you're talking baths avoid hot water for the hair.

• use more shampoo and use a shampoo which suits your hair
    Note that every shampoo is for different kind of hairs, use which is suitable for your hairs

0|0
    0|0
  • Argon Oil. Works for my beard, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave your head

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes