Girls, are thongs worth it?

Wbenever i get changed at that gym i change from pants to shorts, and it's really awkward having my bare butt cheeks exposed to anybody standing behind me.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• No, they feel like having a constant wedgie that you can't do anything about. They are only good for one thing and they usually don't stay on too long to matter in that situation. They make underwear that doesn't show lines in your pants other than thongs. I don't care about panty lines, don't stare at people's butts if you don't want to see them

• I pretty much just stopped wearing underwear anyways.