What should I wear on my date?

3rd date with this guy, i really like him so far. this is a little trivial but help me choose!

• what should i wear on my date?black bodycon dress, kind of like one in pic
  • what should i wear on my date?black long sleeved top with black skinny jeans
  • what should i wear on my date?red and black lacy dress (the one i have is sleeveless)
    Vote C
  • something else (say in comments please)
    Vote D

36

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to tell without knowing how you looks like and what you're going to do on the date. But there's many young women who suits a black leather jacket, a white t-shirt/top/shirt, blue denim jeans and dark shoes on a casual date. Another nice outfit is a simple top, jeans, a cardigan and a nice pair of shoes.

Some of the outfits in the poll would look plain and boring without accessories and the lacy dress screams Halloween party witch in my opinion. The black dress on the top would look better with some accessories like jewelry or a jacket for example. The outfit on the second image would look better if the pants are denim blue and you either use a cardigan or a form of jacket.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • it's a little too hot for any type of jacket/cardigan right now but maybe a necklace would be nice

• I lives in Norway, so it's almost always cold here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Where are you going and what did you wear the last time?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i wore a burgundy a line dress last time and a dinner/movie