Red lipstick yay or nay?

The connotations of red lipstick have long been considered sexually promiscuous girls do you wear it often? guys what do you think of it?

1527

Most Helpful Guy

• Im not bothered either way by lipstick, it can look nice but you can look just as nice without it in my opinion

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I love red lipstick!
    I like how I look in a poppy-red, but for me and my personal style/colors that I wear, a vampy wine color or near-black is more wearable.

I don't wear it all the time, but it often really elevates my outfit when I feel that I'm missing something or that my outfit looks too frumpy. As for what guys think, I don't care, but I've been complimented on my lips many times (by very welcome and very unwelcome/creepy people; a blessing and a curse) so it just really plays them up and for me personally represents embracing what I have; for years I was very insecure about my lips and was afraid to bring any attention to them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE