At what age did you start accepting your appearance?

• Always Have
  • 10-15
  • 16-20
    Vote C
  • 20-25
    Vote D
  • 25+
    Vote E
  • Still working on it
    Vote F

2015

Most Helpful Guy

• You kinda grow used to it once you get out of school and you realize that there really is no point in making a big deal of how other judge you.

There's always a small conscience on it, like when you get out of bed and look absolutely fucked up or when you try to look good but the winds pick up and messes up the look you went for, but other than that you grow a more mature mind around yourself and tend to not care as much

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mean liking the way I personally look?

Sometimes Im very vain and look and think I look good that day, other times Im harsh on myself and think I am unattractive or envious of other's looks because of beauty standards that I usually dont fit. I feel like everyone, especially teens and young adults feel this way because we are still trying to find ourselves.

What Guys Said 14

• From what I remember I always have. I've mostly just never been concerned with what people thought of me. Most people I was around liked me pretty well, and I never drew the attention of the kind of people who would simply insult me for the sake of it. My family has always been sarcastic so I learned pretty early to be thick skinned, so by the time I had anyone actually insult me, I no longer cared.

• Since my conscience became vivid. Then i became ewww due to puberty. Then I accepted my appearance again at 17.

• It never mattered so I never really thought about it other than a mild curiosity. I mean it seriously doesn't make any difference, so why think about it? I suppose I accept it, but that implies that I've thought about, which I haven't.

• I didn't accept it yet lol

• Oh you mean stop caring of what others think of me.

I've always kinda didn't care, but I'd say 15 is probably when I really stopped caring. Cause tbh what's the point of what others think of you. Just be yourself and if they got a problem with it well that's too bad.

• I will never accept my appearance. In fact I am getting a shitload of cosmetic surgery done such as nose job and redoing my braces for teeth.

• I might not be the hottest piece of ass in the world, but I've never had trouble accepting my looks.

• still working on it but after the diet i start in a few days I should be happy

• Around now tbh

• 16,,

• I just now accepted it. I've had many girls tell me I'm ugly. One girl on here who I met told me im one of the most attractive guys she's ever seen.

• Recently did i realize that i am who i am and im not going to pretend to be anything but.

• At around age 17

• i always have because im the shit and girls throw themselves on me like a fat kid throws his clothes on a treadmill

What Girls Said 19

• I said still thinking about it because though some days I am very confident in myself, others I feel weak or not pretty enough. I know overall that I'm a sexy motherfucker but sometimes I forget, you know?

• Hmmm I'm always harsh on myself no matter what! Still working on it.

• Like 19-20 when I realized there is only so much I can change.

• There is no "magic" age where this happens. You either accept yourself as is or you do not.

• Definitely still working on it.

• I went back and forth on this from the 5th grade until I went to college. I'm still not always happy with my figure but I like who I am so I've been comfortable enough to go without makeup which I never did in high school and just be more open to other people now where I used to want to hide. It has been very freeing.

• One day I feel beautiful and have some confidence. Then the next day it just disappears... I want to be confident and completely love myself before I graduate in 2019.

• 25...

• around 20 fully accepted it at 21

• from birth

• still working on it..

• I'm beautiful. I never needed to start accepting my appearance when I always have.

• I'm still working on it

• I'm still working on it. It's really hard when I try to hide all my flaws.

• Currently working on it...

• I eventually learned that just because I didn't look like a certain celeb/person didn't mean I was ugly. As I aged I learned what works best for me. Such as hairstyles, makeup, etc. We all look different and I just learned what my best features were and worked with them. I also learned to love my flaws. I dont think I'd ever consider plastic surgery.. I've joked about a boob job but I'd probably hate it if I did. haha

• I'm transgendered and in the process of transitioning. Part of the process is having 60k worth of facial surgery in October, so I would be well in the "still working on it" category if my surgeon wasn't the one doing all the work :)

• I actually never had an issue with how I looked until I was 18. Now I'm back to being "normal" and am fine again lol I had an issue with how I looked for about...3 years.

• I always have. I'm nkt the best looking person but I'm not the worst