What tattoos should I get?

when I'm 18 I'm gonna get a few tattoos but one is gonna be of my birthday in Roman numerals, but I'm not sure what else to get, any ideas?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do this. It's trashy and vulgar.
    Tattoos are like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.

God gave you a body as a temple for your soul, and you want to graffiti the place up. Complete fail.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No, it's common in today's world, yet everyone on here seems to hate tattoos

• for starters I just like tattoos, And secondly in the type of job I want tattoos don't matter. And in today's world everyone has tattoos no matter who they are

• Wrong again. Oh well, as they say 'tis better to appear ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
      Have a nice time here - I'm out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get something that has meaning to you. And be sure that you like it because you're stuck with it forever. Lazer removal is pretty expensive so make it count.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yeah, I wouldn't get something that I don't like or that has no meaning to me