How do I lighten my skin color?

I feel ugly because of my skin color. I'm a light skin black guy and wish to lighten my tone even further. Girls of other races think my skin is ugly and the only girls that like my skin color are other girls of my skin color or darker. How can I lighten my skin color?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• please my brother get some self love. if those racist lighter skin people don't like you because of your skin color duck them! obvi they don't like you so why would you want to be on there team!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're black maybe you should try darkening it instead. The reason it might be off-putting is probably because it doesn't look natural, not because it's dark

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE