Do people look better with or without glasses?

I need and have glasses. But I usually wear contacts, because it's more convenient. I am actually totally blind without both of them though. Which is annoying because I can't swim. I don't mind wearing my glasses, but it's not very convenient. Here's me without glasses (on the right): Do people look better with or without glasses?
Here's me without (on the left):

59

Most Helpful Guy

• It just depends, glasses can be unbelievably sexy on the right girl but she might also look like a complete dork ! ( not necessarily a bad thing ) Glasses on you are good, but you look good regardless so yeah... deal with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You rock glasses ! ❀

Personally don't really wearing glasses because of some dumbass of my school : every single time I wear glasses they feel the need to tell me that I look like...
    a pornstar.
    yeah.
    how brilliant?

• Aww thanks haha <3

I'm sure you look really cute in glasses too <3 Love the meme haha