Should I go ginger or no?

This is how my hair looks. I also have freckles, not sure of whether or not I should go ginger like the last photo. Help?Should I go ginger or no?Should I go ginger or no?Should I go ginger or no?Should I go ginger or no?Should I go ginger or no?

78

Most Helpful Guy

• Try it. If you don't like it , you can change back to your own color. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's why i'm asking for your opinion people! I won't be able to go back again because hair falls out like crazy, and I'm in no position to give it twice the damage I will by the time i dye it. That's why I need someone who could help me out

• If you can't go back, leave well enough alone. Your natural hair color enhances your inherent beauty.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your hair is so dark it's going to be hard to lighten it. You might have to bleach it first.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It would look good on you. The upkeep might be time consuming.

• I will definitely bleach it, I mean will it look better than black?πŸ˜… is it worth the damage to my hair?

• I think you should. I love the color.