Should I go ginger or no?

This is how my hair looks. I also have freckles, not sure of whether or not I should go ginger like the last photo. Help?Should I go ginger or no?Should I go ginger or no?Should I go ginger or no?Should I go ginger or no?Should I go ginger or no?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Try it. If you don't like it , you can change back to your own color. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's why i'm asking for your opinion people! I won't be able to go back again because hair falls out like crazy, and I'm in no position to give it twice the damage I will by the time i dye it. That's why I need someone who could help me out

• If you can't go back, leave well enough alone. Your natural hair color enhances your inherent beauty.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your hair is so dark it's going to be hard to lighten it. You might have to bleach it first.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It would look good on you. The upkeep might be time consuming.

• I will definitely bleach it, I mean will it look better than black?πŸ˜… is it worth the damage to my hair?

• I think you should. I love the color.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I have idea. Have ultraviolet hairs. :-) So, what people can’t see the color. It’s the most beautiful one. It souhld be around 300 nm.

1|0
    0|0
  • you look lovely the way you are. my personal preference is black so I would not say ginger else is your wish.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure on that, The curtains wouldn't match the carpet then.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with sentimental_olive

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it would suit you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black and ginger is nice

1|0
    0|0
  • nope the original

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It would look good with your complexion!

1|0
    0|0
    • Better than my black hair?

• It's not a question of better, but a question of different, new, refreshing. I'm sure you'd be really confident with your new hair color and that confidence is what would stand out to those around you.

• Thank you for thatπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ I needed a good push tbhπŸ™Š

• you would definitely look hot and rustic in red

1|0
    0|0
  • Try warm red. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I think red hair would suit you

0|0