Why do people think being beautiful is so easy?

Do you know how annoying all the attention we get is? All the jealousy we have to deal with. Yeah free stuff is nice, like when you're good looking people just give you things. Its weird but it happens. Overall i think being beautiful is over rated. I eat, shit, breathe just like all of you normies. Why can't we just drop the whole more beautiful you are the better life is shit?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh wow it must be so difficult to be attractive.

You complain about getting attention but at least that attention is good and not bad.

Plus who cares if you're attractive, average or ugly. Why care? Just make the most of your life, instead of complaining about something that is neither your fault and that you cannot change.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Because good looking people CAN have advantages in certain areas while being not naturally good looking CAN hold you back in some circumstances. That is why being naturally good looking seems desirable. That doesn't mean your life will be easier at all, because there are so many other factors that go in to that.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• This is a prime example of where humility and a great personality come into play

1|0
    0|0
    • Which is hard to develop when, where ever i go, peoples first impression is always so good. no matter what ill always get attention and free passes.

• Show All
    • And thats my point too. We're on the same page

• Excellent :)

• Nice gains bruv.

But yeah people need to acknowledge your humanity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • It is. Beautiful is varied

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• because you are born with beauty. you didn't have to work to get it, maybe to maintain it but you were lucky enough to win in the looks genetic lottery. no need to slap in the face those who didn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a normie too, stop acting like you are somehow different.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol no im not

• Show All
    • By saying you aren't normie, you are creating the division of people based on looks. If you want to be perceived as the same, then you need to present yourself as the same

• You dont understand my humour then lol

• Just pour battery acid on your face then life will be easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel your struggle.

#solidarity

0|0
    0|0
  • It ain't easy bein sexy bro.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes