If you could get one plastic surgery procedure done for free, what would you get done?

Let's pretend you could get plastic surgery done risk free and free of charge and had to choose one procedure. What would you get done? I would have a breast reduction surgery or a liposuction.

Please, do not write an opinion if you are only going to say that you wouldn't get anything. The question is not about whether or not you would go under the knife, but rather what would you have done if forced to choose one operation.

3233

Most Helpful Guy

• None for me. Though many guys would probably opt for a penile enlargement surgery. Those aren't really effective though, but if they were, many men would go for it. I wouldn't go for anything. At least not cosmetic/superficial based. If it's for a medical reason, then I'd go for it, but I couldn't be the same after I got a plastic surgery procedure done. I kind of have something against them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really want anything to be honest. But when I'm 60, I'm sure I'm going to need all kind of lifts lol. I'll save my free surgery for that day

What Guys Said 32

• I am guessing that most guys would pick a penile enlargement surgery unless the risk was too high for something to go wrong.

I wouldn't want surgery because I hate needles and IVs and the like, but if I could get a surgery, it would probably be that. Otherwise liposuction.

• forced to make a decision...

i guess i'd get a hair transplant to fix the receding hairline... if that qualifies as plastic surgery

• All women will have a list of things, whereas most men will have nothing on that list. I'm no exception to that rule.

I know you only wanted answers from people who would, but I'm posting this to underline that this is a very fundamental difference between the genders. Men are far more easily able to accept the hand they were dealt. Whether this is a good or a bad thing is open to debate, but it remains a fact.

• Still I have almost the same amount of answers from both genders. And again, this question is not about what people would do if they could, but what people will choose if they have to.

• Nothing. I honestly can't see the value in it. That's not to say that I'm perfect but I'm used to being me and it would be weird to see another face in the mirror.

• Pinky toe... make it longer than the big toe

• I'm a realistic man and i don't believe in such thing happening to anyone.
    By the way I hate plastic surgery :D

• Wife already says it's a little too big.. so none.. I guess.. I don't know I'm ok with myself and anything I don't love I've learned to accept and would probably not like changed anyway. I think girls worry a bit too much about their appearance but the fact is as long as ur not 300lbs and bed ridden guys will like you. Maybe not all of them but still a lot.

• Im Honestly very happy with my looks and with each and every body part of mine. so i won't do that, even if its for free.

But if i had to choose, then i'll say, Make my lips a little thicker maybe

• I would give the free coupon to my girl and let her those double d's she always dreamt of.
    If i can't give it then id get me a laser circumcision.

• Hair surgery fue rather than strip so I can have it done again if my hair recedes further since only the new transplanted hair is permanent.

• Ehm, remove a mole that annoys me on the right side of my body. If that's not enough, maybe something to straighten my private parts, the lack of symmetry annoys me.

• Limb lengthening surgery.

• Breast reduction.

• Limb-lengthening surgery.

• Im too smart for this world so brain reduction surgery.

• I'd love my teeth done

• nose

• My face i guess

• Plastic surgery is for those who cannot accept themselves as they are, but one truth remains in the end, their face will be plastic after the surgery.

• I'd get a giant scorpion tail and use it to vanquish my enemies with poison.

• I would never get plastic surgery, but say I'm being forced to get one, I'd change my nose

• I think I'd forego it. I'm good

• liposuction, lots of liposuction

• I'd get my whole face redone.

• Correct a off nite sum times it makes me nite my tongue or cheek

• Boob implant of my friend

• Get my dick made smaller, its way to big

• I'll be honest , I am not the type, of person that would do this. Not worth the risk, remember Joan Rivers. Unless it is for a medical reason it's just not safe

• I never had platinum surgery

• i was not doing

• I have a massive scar on my ass that I may get done, does that count?

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 31

• I likely would talk myself out of it, but I'd probably have them slightly change my nose if anything.

• Breast lift... Freaking mom boobs 😂

• To remove my dimple chin 😇💕

• If I lost the amount of weight I'd like, then I'd get rid of any excess skin I might end up with. Getting a nose job is also temping, and so is jaw surgery since I hate the way my head is shaped.

• If I had to I would probably get fat removed from my neck and chin so I have a more defined jawline. Or coolsculpting. Either one.

• i wouldn't. i just got a butt lift done around 2 weeks ago with lipo and it hurts like a bitch! not being able to sit is hard too. 10/10 don't recommend, even if my stomach is flat now

• My stomach/ tummy tuck

• wow, despite me thinking im ugly, i actually dont want any procedures. i do, however, want new acne free skin. lol. and probably paid braces to straighten my teeth!

• I wouldn't get anything done. I love the way I look. However, I've always wished that I could have bigger hips and slightly bigger butt, but getting surgery wouldn't do any good for me cause I know it's just a lie.

• teeth

• i'd love to have everything done

• My nose... Though I don't really want to get any surgery if I wish there was one thing I could get fixed it would be my nose.

• Botox maybe, that's it.

• Breast implants

• Rhinoplasty

• Boobs

• No I would not alter my face even though I loathe my nose but maybe a few skin treatments because my skin is problematic but yeah no alterations

• I would get lip injections or a fat transfer.

• I would have a Mermaid tail instead of legs.

• What just one?
    I need my boobs and nose

• I would either get a boob reduction or a nose job

• My butt, or my eyes. I want them enlarged lol

• Shit I'd get my butt a little bigger

• my boobs

• Does liposuction count?

• Boobs. I have hips and a butt, I'm good with my face. My weight fluctuates and when I'm super lean and fit my boobs shrink.

• Tummy tuck

• Nothing unless I have the option to magically make my hair thicker or something. It's the only thing I would alter.

• Breast lift.

• A liposuction to get a flat stomach

• More from Girls
    1