If you could get one plastic surgery procedure done for free, what would you get done?

Let's pretend you could get plastic surgery done risk free and free of charge and had to choose one procedure. What would you get done? I would have a breast reduction surgery or a liposuction.
Please, do not write an opinion if you are only going to say that you wouldn't get anything. The question is not about whether or not you would go under the knife, but rather what would you have done if forced to choose one operation.

3233

Most Helpful Guy

• All women will have a list of things, whereas most men will have nothing on that list. I'm no exception to that rule.

I know you only wanted answers from people who would, but I'm posting this to underline that this is a very fundamental difference between the genders. Men are far more easily able to accept the hand they were dealt. Whether this is a good or a bad thing is open to debate, but it remains a fact.

• Still I have almost the same amount of answers from both genders. And again, this question is not about what people would do if they could, but what people will choose if they have to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing unless I have the option to magically make my hair thicker or something. It's the only thing I would alter.