I kinda wanna model?

is anyone here in modeling or have done it do you have any tips? was/is it good? or anything else important I should know about it

411

Most Helpful Guy

• You're way behind the eight-ball on this. This isn't something you just decide on one day. LOL

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm not asking about how to be famous or something 😂 I was asking more of how to start and tips and stuff I've been thinking about it for a long time

Most Helpful Girl

• Applying through agencies is the only option at this point to successfully book in castings and/or callings. Freelancing is another option but it's difficult to obtain any jobs if you don't know anyone in the industry.

Agencies will ask for a start up cost to assist in giving you a basic profile on their website with several professional photos to have in a portfolio and comp cards.

In order to get an agency to scout you, you need high quality photos of the following:

-Portrait (face)
    Wear a white t-shirt with jeans. No makeup. Have a photo of your hair down (away from your face) and a photo of your hair up in a basic ponytail.

-Full body shot
    White t shirt, jeans and any coloured heels. Make sure the clothing fits you well. A picture from the side, back and front.

Tips:
    -Make sure you get a mani and pedi. No colour on nails OR french mani/pedi's are fine.
    -Wear nude coloured undergarments. Make sure they're seamless
    -Read before you sign ANYTHING
    -Ask questions
    -Be yourself
    -Enjoy yourself (HAVE FUN)!!
    -Decline an offer if you're not comfortable with something. Don't allow someone to manipulate you into doing something you don't want to.

If you could get yourself into TFP shots (Time for prints) do it. You get professional photos to expand your portfolio.. free of cost. You give your time to a photographer and they give you free photos and they gain more experience. Win win situation.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE