Girls, apparently the dresses on Say Yes to the Dress are automatically a B cup size. Seems unfair. What's your cup size/would you fit?

I've been watching Say Yes to the Dress and they keep saying that these gowns are made in B cups and only some designers will make them bigger. I think this is ridiculous! I feel like that's so limiting. I'm wondering how many women this excludes so what's your cup? Would your girls fit in these dresses?
  • A - it can be tailored nbd
  • B - works for me!
  • C - might be able to squeeze in
    Vote C
  • D - nope
    Vote D
  • DD - double nope
    Vote E
  • DDD - well shit
    Vote F
  • Even higher.
    Vote G

62

Most Helpful Guy

• @wonderer89: B cup is average? Sounds low. What country? (just out of interest).

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't exclude many, it's the most average size so that's how they're made. All wedding dresses are altered anyway, it's just part of the process

• I just feel like I know soooo many people with a larger chest than that. Probably I'm just jealous of B ladies cuz I'm lugging around frickin DDDs πŸ™„

• Because we were talking about a general issue, not one girl that I've never seen or met before buying one dress. Sure, for her individual situation whatever the reason was might suck. That doesn't mean it's an industry issue like you've complained about

• I was just talking about the store on the show. And actually it is a show so probably they were just making a big deal out of that dress not working so it would be more exciting when they found a different one for her.