What kind of makeup do you like to see on a woman?

The unspoken rule of today's every-day makeup trend is to do one or the other: play up the eyes (think Britney Spears) OR play up the lips (think Taylor Swift). But some women also look great when they break the rules.

Guys & Girls: Which of these examples catches your attention and you find most attractive?
  • What kind of makeup do you like to see on a woman?Emphasis on the eyes with nude or lightly-coloured lips
  • What kind of makeup do you like to see on a woman?I love that red-lip-classic-thing
  • What kind of makeup do you like to see on a woman?Natural look or no makeup at all
    Vote C
  • What kind of makeup do you like to see on a woman?Full classic coverage, enhanced eyes, lashes, lips, and brows
    Vote D
  • What kind of makeup do you like to see on a woman?Goth/Theatre/Drama - very appearance-altering
    Vote E

1130

Most Helpful Guy

• oh lol 100% of guys prefer no makeup😂😂

• I know. A bit of a shocking result because when a woman walks by with her eyes or lips done up, a lot of men will turn their heads to look at her. Even women who get dolled up and go out seem to have the men flock to them over the natural-looking girls. Hm... I don't think the men are being entirely honest. Maybe they prefer to *look at* the babe in makeup, but when it comes down to it, to bring home to mom they want the natural girl.

• I think that applies to a lot of guys
      😜

• Yep, makes sense now. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• All kinds. Make-up looks so awesome when done right.